+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So whats gonna happen to nation

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty So whats gonna happen to nation

its like dead an no one ever here anymore :c
     #F7FDF5

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Nothing. I'm keeping it online and if people want to use it they can use it. Even I don't use it much, I don't touch mabi anymore, and hardly have any free time. When I do have free time I have games to play instead of posting on forums.

Mabination User Obsessive has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I would love to get back into mabi!

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Nothing. I'm keeping it online and if people want to use it they can use it.
    So generous.

Yeah there's no need to take it down (except perhaps expenses to Osay personally) since it's not like activity levels really contribute to the technical or monetary status of the site. It's a little inactive, true; there are still people who use the forums to socialize though so there is that benefit. People do still post about Mabinogi and other topics. I admit I'm not all that active either, but I do lurk and do my best to attend to issues that pertain to my role.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    So generous.

Yeah there's no need to take it down (except perhaps expenses to Osay personally) since it's not like activity levels really contribute to the technical or monetary status of the site. It's a little inactive, true; there are still people who use the forums to socialize though so there is that benefit. People do still post about Mabinogi and other topics. I admit I'm not all that active either, but I do lurk and do my best to attend to issues that pertain to my role.
    Could stand to be more active on the non Mabinogi side of things. However, it's a Mabinogi fansite so it's understandable that the Mabinogi sections have more activity than the other sections. Although half the people who post on this site no longer play or are interested in Mabinogi
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 08-30-2016 at 12:37 PM. Reason: less run on sentances

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Random Bored Kitsune Evaris the dragon knight Evaris the dragon knight Evaris the dragon knight Evaris the dragon knight Evaris's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Evaris
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Twilightdusk
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Well, I've been tempted to play mabi again, so I might be active around here again. Maybe.

Mabination User LordNipples has just left the soul stream LordNipples's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Lorddane
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Guild
    Aoharu
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I recently started playing again after a year long hiatus

Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker the shadow hero Joker's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Kantetsu
    Total Level
    Race
    Giant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Pantagruel
    Type
    Karok
    Level
    Guild
    The Gears
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    ~cough~.... ~cough..... if anyone wants to join us on https://mabi.pro/ feel free :D
    [spoiler]

"Human are so appealing & interesting so I can't help myself" -Izaya

[SPOILER][SPOILER]I best be getting some of these cookies. And your period juice better nuke my tongue with flavorful bliss. Otherwise, we gonna have problems. ~Hiccup~[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucurbita View Post
    I wanna dig a tunnel and be a cave troll. With internet. A cave internet troll.
    [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

+ Reply to Thread