Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Combat Guide to Alban Knights Training Ground

Here's a couple of Alban guides that will hopefully help!

Alban Combat Guide
    Explains mechanics and gameplay

Alban Rank Cheat Sheet
    Lists Alban Stone Ranks

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Great guide, covers basically all the basic questions people will answer.

I already noted in reddit, but I think two other skills worth mentioning in the guide are Firebolt and Magnum Shot. Also another thing to note would be the focus of musical buffs depending on the run you're doing. For example, many people don't know this, but in 50% party max runs, your BFO's effectiveness gets significantly reduced as well. This can call for high Vivace to make use of the rapid fire Firebolts or just hyper charged magics in general, which will be indirectly higher DPS that may be needed in 3rd and 4th floor rooms.

Also, campfires. Crash shot + campfire trick is something people should probably know about, but many still don't know about it. It can reduce the run time of Alban by a noticeable margin.

Mabination User TheDarkPaladin the bear slayer at age 10 TheDarkPaladin's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Neostar
    Total Level
    4XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Celticforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    yea, i would definitely say that Firebolt is a good skill for alban, it and fireball are the main skills i use while in there (although only for the basic difficulty, since i lack stones and dont care to spend 3+ hours in there). Firebolt can get pretty darn strong with enough int, using a CC+4 fire wand (any of the kind that can have the upgrade works, but iirc a spirit fire wand is best, followed by savage with celtic tribolt in third, although thats only for firebolt) you can take out most mobs that are left after a fireball or 2 pretty quickly. cant say anything about archery, dont rly use it cus i dont have the right gear to make it usefull

+ Reply to Thread