Reforges are expensive and a gamble where you only see the results out of a huge pool of possibilities. A lot of the time it's hard to tell what's possible and what the numbers are (especially since NA doesn't display the details). Sometimes what's added to the wiki is what's been rumored to exist in other regions but has not actually shown up in NA. Reforge data is pretty unreliable all-around because of those and other factors.
Well, let's try to fix at least a little of it.
What we can see with the client-side data.
- If a reforge exists in NA in the first place (existence).
- The name of the stat the reforge is supposed to affect.
- The stat's numerical change per rank.
- The basic unit of change (flat, percent, meters).
What we cannot see in the client-side data.
- If a reforge is currently being applied to items in NA (distribution).
- Which item types various reforges go onto.
- Maximum levels when applied to different items.
\db\itemmetalrealview.xml is the list of reforges.
\local\xml\itemmetalrealview.(region).txt contains the labels for the units.
\db\skill\skillinfo.xml lists the skills and references for variable labels.
\local\xml\skillinfo.(region).txt contains the names for visible skill variables.
So for example, the wiki currently lists this for Support Shot.
However in NA's data there's only one reforge listed for Support Shot, and it's the normal damage one. So based on that, the melee damage bonus from Support Shot reforge does not actually exist in NA (I was asked to look into this because people tried for it and it didn't show up anywhere). The Support Shot Damage reforge is the one that exists, but it's a damage increase of 2 per rank (not even percent, flat 2).
So post away and ask about reforges in NA and we'll see what we can clarify.