+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reforge Data (Requests Encouraged)

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowie Stormflower View Post
    The difference between reforges like Combat Mastery, Blunt Mastery, Axe Mastery, Sword Mastery, etc reforges is the about the kind of weapon they affect.

Sword Mastery only gives you bonuses to swords, Axe Mastery to Axes, etc
    Combat Mastery is the "superior" one, it affects all melee-type weapons (Swords/Axes/Blunts/Unsure about Knuckles/Wands and tools).
    I'm not sure whether or not Sword Mastery Reforges have their bonuses doubled when dual-wielding either, but they might be.

Max Damage from enchants and reforges have no real difference to them except when dual wielding with max-damage-enchanted weapons, but I'll save you the complicated formulas there. Max Damage on dual wielded weapons functions slightly differentl from than Max Damage from a Glove or something.

A 10 Damage Enchant is essentially the same as a 10 Damage Reforge as you said, the only difference being that the damage from Enchants applies to literally every weapon you use, and Reforges could be specific to only 1 type of weapon.
    The exception to this again is when you get the actual Max Damage Reforge on Accesories or Cooking Pots.
    Max attack is the priority because it gives the biggest bonus per level (2 per level), and they're also counted as weapon damage, so in relation to dual wielding equation, you would add the Max attack (from your weapons, not your accessories) to the Weapon 1 and Weapon 2 damage, but they should be added in the weapon information screen anyway so it won't matter.

Combat Mastery, Sword Mastery, and Lance Mastery are the next reforges you want, with the last one being out if you don't use Judgement Blade. They're added on to gloves, and will give 1 per level. Out of these, Combat Mastery is the best one for the reason you mentioned, but generally, dual reforge (or triple if you're extremely lucky) with Sword and Lance Mastery is preferred. I know Combat Mastery damage is added on to the "base damage" portion when it comes to dual wielding equation, and I just tested with NPC reforges, and saw that Sword Mastery damage reforge bonus doesn't double when I was dual wielding, which means that Sword Mastery Max Damage, along with other Mastery damages, would add to the "base damage".

Either ways, it's nice to have the best damage possible. And as for the OP's question of "what the hell is going on with that", well, that 10 more damage from an enchant is something you can't get if you have all your enchant slots occupied, so it's an ultimate way of getting more damages.

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1235 View Post
    Heyo. I do know such reforge called "Cooking Quality Bonus" exists, I just want to know how it works and how it is affected by testing rank (and cooking rank?).

Also, I would like to know if it's possible to increase the number of ticks on Dischord or it is only possible to increase damage done by the posion damage of Dischord via Dischord Continuous Damage reforge?
    Combat and damage calculations/math like that isn't in a human-readable format.

Elvs gud! Rite guise? Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Surrept
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1235 View Post
    Heyo. I do know such reforge called "Cooking Quality Bonus" exists, I just want to know how it works and how it is affected by testing rank (and cooking rank?).
    While probably not solid data, before Cooking Quality mod broke entirely, I made note of when I had perfectly measured, and more often than not, It was at least 80 points, never below, always 4*. Rank means nothing on the minigame. The reforge basically adds 15 quality points at 20 levels, as there are no acc reforge for it and as far as I know, and have tested with limited scope, you cannot have two cooking reforged weapons and stack them, the highest will apply. The last 20, or 5 points if you have CQ20, are rng.

This was discussed a while back in either a thread about it or the early pages of the request thread.
     :^)

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    You can see item quality in the packet the item is initially delivered to you (since it's a result of the creation process), though I can't find that data retained in the item structure anywhere nowadays.

Mabination User Zeplic has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Um.. but lumber axes can't make bows.. doesn't that make the idea of it even being allowed to get the reforge entirely worthless?

Thanks for the answers on the max damages..

You said earlier that you could confirm that certain reforges wern't in our live version yet. I was asking that about the WM Range one.

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    How much distance is actually being increased for Sakura Abyss?
    I updated the wiki quite a while back to specify the effects of that reforge. In case you need additional clarification:

Reforge Bonus:

+1 Distance per charge per level

Radius Calculation:

300 + (# of Charges × 20 + Reforge Level)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 1 Sakura Abyss has a radius of 320 to 600.

A level 20 reforge extends this to 340 to 900; an increase of 50%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we get the KR Ninja changes, the damage will jump up to 500% and the radius formula will change as follows:

KR Radius Formula:

300 + (# of Charges × 40 + Reforge Level)

Rank 1 Sakura Abyss has a radius of 340 to 900.

A level 20 reforge extends this to 360 to 1,200; an increase of 33%.
    Last edited by Kaeporo; 02-29-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Mabination User spirit2roam the explorer of Connous spirit2roam the explorer of Connous
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Accelerated
    Total Level
    9XXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I see the casting speed reforge increases casting by 1.5% per lv.

Assuming NA average lag, is there any significant difference in lv 20 (30%) and lv 18 (27%)? In other words more relevant, is it worth rolling over a lv 18 CS + M. Att reforge over just to try and get 3% more from casting speed?
    _

Mabination User Hersheyking has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Thanks for creating this thread. I've been wanting to ask about certain reforges for a while now.

First, I've heard that Lance Charge Main Target Damage does not currently work. Is this true for NA and KR?

Second, are critical reforges (Smash Critical Success, Lance Mastery Critical, etc.) push our critical limits above 30% cap?

Third, is Smash Critical Success reforge capped at level 5 instead of 10 as listed in wiki? I've done a fair share of reforges on boots and have never gone above 5.

Thanks again.

Resident Furvert™
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeplic View Post
    You said earlier that you could confirm that certain reforges wern't in our live version yet. I was asking that about the WM Range one.
    Ah, attack range is enabled at least.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2roam View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I see the casting speed reforge increases casting by 1.5% per lv.

Assuming NA average lag, is there any significant difference in lv 20 (30%) and lv 18 (27%)? In other words more relevant, is it worth rolling over a lv 18 CS + M. Att reforge over just to try and get 3% more from casting speed?
    Uh, probably not but casting speed modifiers work strangely, at least in NA. Doesn't seem to be as much of a visible boost past a certain amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheyking View Post
    First, I've heard that Lance Charge Main Target Damage does not currently work. Is this true for NA and KR?
    That's something that would need to be tested live to see if it's bugged or not, I don't have it and I don't know anybody that does.

Second, are critical reforges (Smash Critical Success, Lance Mastery Critical, etc.) push our critical limits above 30% cap?
    Don't have it and we can't see damage formulas.

Third, is Smash Critical Success reforge capped at level 5 instead of 10 as listed in wiki? I've done a fair share of reforges on boots and have never gone above 5.

Thanks again.
    I can't tell the cap levels either, that's decided by the server at the time of application.

Damage formulas end up on the wiki and such because people do lots of testing to figure them out. The client does have some things but they're not in a human readable format, it's all compiled code.

Mabination User bob has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    anything on dream catchers? e.g. trans exp
    I miss my arrows so often, I can be a storm trooper...

Also, i'd like to thank League of Legends for teaching me how to be toxic.

+ Reply to Thread