+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coming Soon: G20: The Gate of Sanctuary

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubog007 View Post
    Better get used to long times between updates.
    Yep.

DevCat's sitting on a damn gold mine; minimum effort is all that's needed to keep this game running and they can't even manage that much. I would be more concerned about this but NA Mabinogi is pretty tough to play from Japan.
    Last edited by Kaeporo; 04-09-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Mabination User Zarozian has just left the soul stream Zarozian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zarozian
    Total Level
    6XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Ninja
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    Zarozian
    Type
    Karok
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeporo View Post
    Yep.

DevCat's sitting on a damn gold mine; minimum effort is all that's needed to keep this game running and they can't even manage that much. I would be more concerned about this but NA Mabinogi is pretty tough to play from Japan.
    So while searching around for people to add to my discord on mabi~ They told me that you have finally retired~

Will you be returning for G20?

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarozian View Post
    So while searching around for people to add to my discord on mabi~ They told me that you have finally retired~

Will you be returning for G20?
    It's unlikely. If Mabinogi is still around in a year and half - then yes, i'll be returning.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeporo View Post
    It's unlikely. If Mabinogi is still around in a year and half - then yes, i'll be returning.
    I personally wouldn't recommend it, you should find another mmo that's worth your time, such as FFXIV, perhaps.

The game has actual end-game content that requires skill and teamwork.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropa View Post
    I personally wouldn't recommend it, you should find another mmo that's worth your time, such as FFXIV, perhaps.

I'd recommend Tree of Savior as that game also requires skill and teamwork. Particularly in dungeons. Also not Nexon for the International Version.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropa View Post

Blade and Soul requires legitimate teamwork and skill, and its endgame constantly encourages coordination when applying buffs, crowd control, and boss mechanics that will punish you for making even the slightest mistake. Ignore the horrendous community there.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Clearly we have a disagreement on which game is the better one. Let's just stick to the subject at hand which is Mabinogi...

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    Clearly we have a disagreement on which game is the better one. Let's just stick to the subject at hand which is Mabinogi...
    yey yew still has that sig

its soo adorable >///<
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User Sunbeam007 the noob elemental master Sunbeam007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sunbeam007
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Solarforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I recently just beat this generation. I dislike one SM where you have to search for that one Alban Knight warrior.

+ Reply to Thread