+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mabi not launching.

Gotta catch 'em all Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Mabi not launching.

I try launching it from the nexon platform crap, and I tried just launching the patcher itself, but Mabi never shows up, not even in the task manager. I've tried reinstalling both the game and the nexon platform but that has done nothing. I find myself maybe wanting to get back into the game, and then this happens. It's probably a sign.

Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Anemia
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Sake
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    If you have AVG Antivirus, it is blocking Mabinogi. Try adding the Mabinogi folder to the list of exceptions.

Gotta catch 'em all Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion Natural Harmonia Gropius is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I completely forgot about AVG and their bullshit. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread