Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

[JP] May 25th 2016 Updates

Pretty much what KR got in 17th of December, 2015.
    But since nobody made vid on it, so there.
    One point I missed completely, you can't see Dragon Raid Messenger (that dude that takes you to Black/white Dragon Raid field) unless you clear G3.

Update infos

New Musics

Some of new cutscenes

If anyone feels like moving it to Kr update part, go ahead. Figured I shouldn't necro thread last updated about half year ago.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    How do these new newbie outfits work? Are they given to characters below a certain total level, or only the ones created after this update? Also, does every single eligible char get the boxes with full sets in them?

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Also:

Tradable or no?

Evolving outfit or separate outfits?
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    The two gift box containing outfits are given by "Tutorial" Lorna on quests for each newbie that was created after May 25 '16 reaches total Lv 50 (for Type B) and Lv 150 (for Type C) respectively and can be opened once he/she reach total of Lv 100 (type B) and 200 (type C).

And yes, they are tradable. In case you haven't noticed, the "newbie" account I used in the vid are completely separate from primary account, but elf from primary account is wearing type B and C for demo. Type C still commands about 5 Mil G in housing shops (which is why I'm trying "farm" them ><)

thunderbro the succubus slayer thunderbro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Thunderbro
    Total Level
    14XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Conglomerate
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I wonder if we will get this soon, considering some data for this tutorial area appeared within the NA files a couple patches ago.

http://mabination.com/threads/86705-...Patch-Contents

I wouldn't mind having the new outfits. By the way do you know what the male newbie outfits look like?

Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbro View Post
    I wonder if we will get this soon, considering some data for this tutorial area appeared within the NA files a couple patches ago.

http://mabination.com/threads/86705-...Patch-Contents

I wouldn't mind having the new outfits. By the way do you know what the male newbie outfits look like?
    Sorry, too busy farming ladies' outfit. Haven't seen boyz outfit in market place.. hmmmm waitasec (grin)
    We'll see how far I can push on weekend (I still got two starter cards in the demo-ed account)

In the meantime, hope this will appease your appetite for men :-p

Mabination User Ayaliah has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    OKAY, im so gosh dang lost with this. I made two accounts today and yesterday to try and get the outfits. I got the main alt to 50 but nothing (human). I made and elf assistant card on my other account with a main alt made and just got it at total lvl 31 and i got nothing. From NA, tarlach and i can not figure this out for the life of me. I skipped tutorials then finished the quest ones so I'd be able to get in parties to spam MA to lvl quicker. Halp please xD

Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayaliah View Post
    OKAY, im so gosh dang lost with this. I made two accounts today and yesterday to try and get the outfits. I got the main alt to 50 but nothing (human). I made and elf assistant card on my other account with a main alt made and just got it at total lvl 31 and i got nothing. From NA, tarlach and i can not figure this out for the life of me. I skipped tutorials then finished the quest ones so I'd be able to get in parties to spam MA to lvl quicker. Halp please xD
    If you have two system, use better one to log in as your primary character and crappier one to log in as your "farming" character. If you can solo elite SM, just get the "farm hand" to tag along to leech off EXP and there ya go (otherwise, you'll have to spam beginner level) Once you reach total lv 50, you'll start receiving "Today's SM quest" so that'll give you extra boost. I'll test out with my next one, but it seems lancer talent is a bit faster ranking up, so you can probably start taking him/her out to intermediate SM pretty quick.

Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Few more points I've missed and giving more "graphical answers" to questions seen in this thread, NA server update thread, and few more. Finally got men's newbie wear up to Type C (sigh)

+ Reply to Thread