+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lorna and Pan's Fresh Start

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Lorna and Pan's Fresh Start

Mabinogi's two most generous helpers have banded together with a brand new Tutorial, Help System and more!

Two of Mabinogi's most beloved experts have volunteered to help guide Milletians new and old through a brand new tutorial. Learn the basics of controls, get equipped for a leg-up as you start your adventures in Erinn and claim a pair of Tutorial-Exclusive prizes, including the Floofy Broom Whistle and Lorna's Stadium Horn!

Just create a new Mabinogi character to check out the new tutorial!

Each Rebirth brings a new decision, a question of what Talent you wish to undertake. Now you can try out every talent before picking one! Each Talent can be tried out as part of the revamped Tutorial, with each ability powered up to give you a full view of how powerful you will eventually become.

Ever been lost on a quest and needed just a bit of information? Are you a Mabinogi expert and want to lend a helping hand to your fellow Milletians? The Altruism Quest Board is a new resource to help players connect and share information. The more you help out, the higher your ranking! A high rank unlocks a special Journal entry and a unique effect on you characters.

The land of Erinn is a big place, and the minimap is your best tool for navigating it. We've made a few improvements to it, most notably a search function to let you find NPC's fast, no matter where you are. You can also mouse-over the "QUEST" icons in the minimap to see the quest name and adjust the opacity of the minimap. If you get lost with any of the Minimap's new features, just check in with the Help Window, updated with all of the information about our new features.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00IwF

Too bad existing players don't get an option to run through it. Kinda' seems like a waste of a character card to use just for this, despite the pet and whateverelsethatitemis.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Lorna is a loli now. That's what I call an improvement.

That screenshot from the news and the video from JP version show that new characters start in premium newbie outfit (the old one). I made a new character and only got regular newbie wear. Am I missing something?

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I ran though the tutorial 4 times and no broom pet...
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    How far did you get? This "tutorial" is quite massive and will keep sending you new quests for a while. Broom is awarded after you go talk to Andras, which is some time after Shadow Mission introduction.

Mabination User FinalGear7 has just left the soul stream FinalGear7's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kyouska
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Medicine
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Aitsuki
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Guild
    Husky
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Well i finished the tutorial quests so far after the "saveing the townsfolk" and the battle board but what is next?
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Everything should be in "Training" tab of your quest log. If nothing is there, try levelling a little.

Mabination User Pani has just left the soul stream Pani's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Calaesia
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    This is really cute. I just came back to try Mabi again after years of not playing. It was a nice surprise!
    Quote Originally Posted by abc33kr View Post
    when in doubt, doubt the wiki.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    Lorna is a loli now. That's what I call an improvement.

That screenshot from the news and the video from JP version show that new characters start in premium newbie outfit (the old one). I made a new character and only got regular newbie wear. Am I missing something?
    I just double checked wardrobe of my post update NA character and she does have the premium newbie outfit in there.
    Did you create a character within your primary account or did you make fresh account??

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I don't have any other accounts. New character was created with one of the cards they gave to older players after increasing the number of chars you can make for free.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    When you start from scratch, they will now issue you with "Novice Card" which when you log in with it will give you five extra "Starter Cards." Those six characters cards are equivalent of old "premium" cards. Assistant cards get same old basic treatments only, in terms of body parts and clothes. And freebee cards? Yeah, that's basic card, so there.

+ Reply to Thread