[r229] Unlisted Patch Contents
This is late and I'm tired and there's way too much crap to try to sort (lots of new sources for items), so here's a short list of what I see that I'd consider interesting minus individual items which will probably get crapped out of gachas or they're already available or something.
- new_rabbie01 regions, succubus with buttefly wings or whatever textures, so yeah we got bits and pieces of that new dungeon thing.
- "nrd" dungeon with like, really fancy crystal and stone textures and junk. Is this from the above? This is really fancy stuff and it totally looks like another "Abyss" but it may be something else I'm not aware of. Graphics for the journal say Rabbie Phantasm, I guess that's translation consistency at least.
- dawndusk sword and junk to go along with it, etc.
- Also graphical bits for the dungeon update, but I'm too busy to dig into the databases to see if we got enough for it to function yet (so if we should expect it before next patch or not).
- Cookie dungeon, lots of big textures for the walls and floor and boss room and junk, probably an upcoming event. Some of it is labeled white day, most of it is not though. Other stuff is labeled for a whack as mole game, and there's some mole minigame sound effects and UI stuff. Cookie Witch NPC... with her own portrait with facial expressions and junk. So when are the Belvast island NPCs getting their damned portraits, Devcat?
- Pet card for that white celestial stallion or whatever.
- Athletic Event with lots of silly little drawings.
Other random stuff too.
Aw, I can't call it "S&M Sword" any more.
Originally Posted by Rydian
Had time to dig through some other changes.
- Sword of Order Variable 5 changed at some of the higher ranks, don't know what that variable actually is.
- Enchant got a new variable added, variable 8 which has slightly higher numbers than variable 7... what is this? These numbers don't match the success rates (even factoring in 0 int) or go in a low->high progression properly.
- The pre-G14S2 Arrow Revolver skill version got an update changing the available race from 1 to 7. Is this a failsafe, NPC skill fix, or a hack patch?
- We got a huge chunk of new race entries for the new dungeon monsters in the dungeon update.
- Fragmentation got another update, the ability to fragment items 64646 through 64663, more or less. Looks like more divine types of materials, and they'll fragment into whatever the hell "Fine Strengthening" is. We don't even have text entries for these items yet so they're unfinished and unavailable for now.
- Some minimaps got updated, like, to stretch their size out or something.
- New enchants were added to the database, probably ones that drop from the upcoming dungeons. They're missing localization info though so I don't know what they'll be named in NA yet.
- A new set effect, Windmill_enhance and BashEnhance, all 10 points on one item, the DawnDusk sword.
- Various lines of text relating to dungeons changed. Mainly ones involving dropping items to enter, it was simplified and doesn't mention the "up to 8 players" bit anymore, probably as preparation for the upcoming dungeon changes.
- More text updates regarding the "Music Box" item/feature that we still haven't heard about other than it storing music scrolls or something. Unless I'm living under a rock.
<edit> https://s32.postimg.org/5bwd215g5/thisthing.png Oh it's this thing. </edit>
- Fashion Slots were renamed to Style Tabs in a bunch of text lines.
Last edited by Rydian; 06-22-2016 at 06:40 AM.