+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon: Fate/stay night [Ultimate Blade Works]

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    40xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

Coming Soon: Fate/stay night [Ultimate Blade Works]

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00Iww

I must say I'm pretty hyped for this. From what I've seen the event itself is fun and I'm a bit of a fan of Nasuverse. And they couldn't even copy the title from the picture properly - stay classy Nexon.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Not sure I follow how they couldn't copy the title properly. Looks fine to me. Also it's time for this gif...

Also I love what this guy said, so true when it comes this to this event as I struggle to get my hands on Ea...

Quote Originally Posted by Ideals
    I am the gold of the bank.
    Currency is my value and fashionogi is my life.
    I have withstood over thousands tax and fees for bank checks.
    Not known to stop nor to save.
    Yet my bank money will always be empty.
    So as I purchase NX.
    Unlimited Debt Works.
    My poor wallet :( Coming back to mabi just for this.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

The Unafear'd Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Nithiel
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Tempting, but I'd rather not spend money I don't have on a game I don't play just for one cool event that will be over in a week.

Mabination User Liesha the noob elemental master Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Nithiel View Post
    Tempting, but I'd rather not spend money I don't have on a game I don't play just for one cool event that will be over in a week.
    If it is the same as on J server, it should be two part two week event each (=about a month)

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    40xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    They'll be previewing the event on Twitch later today.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00IxE

Mabination User Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Drizzit
    Total Level
    35XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Lightguardia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Drizzing
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    This looks like i might need to play Mabi again, sure could cut into my Pokémon GO time though.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    8pm EST that...4am my time as I'm in Spain atm. Screw that, I've already experienced the event on KR anyways

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabination User Liesha the noob elemental master Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Darn, found out about streaming at about five hours too late
    (work sucks ><)

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    welp i got tax return money an i been buying stupid shit all month anyway... bought 3 gachas and both $30.00 bundles... and only like 2 of the outfits weapons are useless to my race so i gave them away
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User BakaTurq the bear slayer with a single blow
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Saber the Freezer for me. Everytime i play saber, the controls start lagging. Or doesn't work. Archer and Berserker are just fine

+ Reply to Thread