Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Alban Supply Box Drop rates.

I've posted this over on the Mabi subreddit, but I figure you guys might be interested as well.

I've been collecting data on Alban supply boxes in hopes to determine the drop rate of mats and other items. So far I've got a decent sample for Intermediate and Basic Supply Boxes, but haven't gotten around to using my advanced seals yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If anyone else wants to collaborate, I can send out invites for edit privileges.

Methodology for adding is obvious:
    -Either set the number of boxes you're going open beforehand, or simply add every box you open
    -Add every item that pops out
    -No 'after the fact' additions (if you opened 30 boxes yesterday when not recording data and got a mat, don't add that. It may be interesting, but you're adding bias by selectively reporting interesting data)

Price column is not serious, just for playing around with at your own discretion, and the Upper/Lower bound columns give the 95% confidence interval for the drop rates. A majority should be fairly close to their observed rates, but almost all of them will fall within the bounds.
    Last edited by lolzor; 07-08-2016 at 02:24 AM.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    https://www.mabinogi.pe.kr/bbs/zboar...c=asc&no=30310

That's the test based on 863 advance boxes. Basically 1.39% the advanced tier new mats, 4.06% for the low tier new mats, 56.77% for cash shop items, 28.04% for gems, 9.77% for elite passes.

+ Reply to Thread