JP Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Post Mabinogi Item Database

Hello, everyone.

Since I've seen it posted a few times in the past, let me take the time to formally introduce my tool which can be found here:
    mabinogi.x10.mx/itemdb

This is an item database for the game where you can find all sorts of various information. Development has recently been slow, but I have finally found a bit of time to work on it again. The most recent addition is housing board search, which can be found on an item page.

I hope that you may find this tool useful and share it with your friends and other players.
    Please leave any feedback, thoughts, or ideas that you may have, either on here or on the website's feedback form.

Thanks!

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I use this all the time now, much easier than finding names/ids/info manually in many cases.

nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It looks pretty solid so far. Not a big fan of the layout though.

Mabination User reiswindy has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I've never been able to use that site. Every single time I would get a "Website took too long to respond" error.

Do I need a proxy or something to enter?

Mabination User Amata has just left the soul stream Amata's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Amateratsu90
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    This is surprisingly useful. I have a question, though, how did you go about making this?

nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    A lot of the enchant links leading to MWW are broken.

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Could you name some (and what items they go on)? Note that it pulls from the data, which includes a lot of unreleased stuff. Also enchants change names every so often.

Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydian View Post
    Could you name some (and what items they go on)? Note that it pulls from the data, which includes a lot of unreleased stuff. Also enchants change names every so often.
    Maybe it's all of them. For example, the Horn ES link goes to a rank 11 enchant page that is blank. Horn is rank 5.

Mabination User midb has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by reiswindy View Post
    I've never been able to use that site. Every single time I would get a "Website took too long to respond" error.

Do I need a proxy or something to enter?
    Sorry, I saw your reddit message a little late, but I don't believe there should be any problem connecting to the site. Might I ask where you're trying to connect from (state/country)?

Quote Originally Posted by Amata View Post
    This is surprisingly useful. I have a question, though, how did you go about making this?
    Unpack the game data and put it on a website. Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by nandattebayo View Post
    Maybe it's all of them. For example, the Horn ES link goes to a rank 11 enchant page that is blank. Horn is rank 5.
    Lol whoops. I'm surprised no one noticed this sooner. Fixed it, thanks. Though I would have preferred if you put it in a feedback, because I check that daily compared to here where I just stop by every once in a while.

Mabination User reiswindy has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by midb View Post
    Sorry, I saw your reddit message a little late, but I don't believe there should be any problem connecting to the site. Might I ask where you're trying to connect from (state/country)?
    Trying to use the site from Peru.
    It seems the site is only available in certain countries, just tried using a proxy to hide my ip and it seems to be working so far.

+ Reply to Thread