Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Blazed
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I really like this site! I was having fun with weapon rolls to crafted items and placing enchants in them from the list along with the expected repair total with enchants. I couldn't find some enchants so I assume you're still loading up other stuff.

My question is: is the artisan option unable to extract? Its the only thing I couldn't try out from the generator. Other than that, great job! :)

Also, the Celtic Throwing Star material is ruptured black metal, not shattered black metal.
     Signature

Mabination User midb has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by reiswindy View Post
    Trying to use the site from Peru.
    It seems the site is only available in certain countries, just tried using a proxy to hide my ip and it seems to be working so far.
    That's odd. I'm not aware of any blocks that the web host has put up and I have no control over that. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I really like this site! I was having fun with weapon rolls to crafted items and placing enchants in them from the list along with the expected repair total with enchants. I couldn't find some enchants so I assume you're still loading up other stuff.

My question is: is the artisan option unable to extract? Its the only thing I couldn't try out from the generator. Other than that, great job! :)

Also, the Celtic Throwing Star material is ruptured black metal, not shattered black metal.
    Could you list some of the enchants you couldn't find? They should all be there.

Artisan upgrades are there (at the bottom of the upgrade list) but I didn't make them randomized (crafting rolls were added long after). Also, some are missing (the latest ones added), since they're not stored in the client, if that's what you meant.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding the Celtic Throwing Star; it does list Ruptured Black Metal (I didn't change anything).

Nonetheless, thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by midb; 08-31-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Mabination User Infighter has just left the soul stream Infighter's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Infighter
    Total Level
    20xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Blazed
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Possibly I was looking at the wrong item (I was searching at every Celtic weapon) when I was calling out for an edit. Unless the item database updates changes done at wiki since a guildie requested a change from shattered to ruptured which was incorrect for the Celtic Throwing Star attempt.

About the enchant, I figured out by exploring some of the features in the website. I was looking for an enchant directly from the main page but seems that I have to visit an equip page and apply them directly with the generator. I really like how it intuitively searches for the enchants based on the equip type.
     Signature

Mabination User midb has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Possibly I was looking at the wrong item (I was searching at every Celtic weapon) when I was calling out for an edit. Unless the item database updates changes done at wiki since a guildie requested a change from shattered to ruptured which was incorrect for the Celtic Throwing Star attempt.
    The database doesn't rely on the wiki at all, so maybe you just saw it incorrectly.

About the enchant, I figured out by exploring some of the features in the website. I was looking for an enchant directly from the main page but seems that I have to visit an equip page and apply them directly with the generator. I really like how it intuitively searches for the enchants based on the equip type.
    Yeah, only the enchants that can be applied to the weapon will be shown. Enchants aren't actually items (the enchant is independent from the scroll) so they won't appear through a search.
    One day, I'll finally create all the other databases I've been meaning to do. One day...

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?