+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night Event (post your feels!!)

Mabination User dai has just left the soul stream dai's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    P.S. "The Greatest Servant" is a regular title, not a second one. I wish I knew it before wasting a token.
    Ohh zz that's good to know I guess.

And I guess it's probably still too early for anyone to have done it yet, but what do you all think comes out of the weapon scrolls that are in the Token shop? Just Invisible Air Caliburn and Archer's Bow or a summoned attack or what?

While it's not a lot, I'm happy that at least part of what I really like managed to get into this game. I'm probably going to make the effort to collect everything from the event. Still, I wish there was more Cu Chulainn.

Mabination User callback the ogre slayer callback's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Ok, well that aside, does anyone know what the book DOES reward? (and what goes into it)

Mabination User OniZero the bear slayer at age 10 OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I find extremely hard to play as archer, i have been playing since 7 am (server time) till now and i still have not made a single progress (i fail not long after 3rd wave starts)

For me playing with archer is petty much this
    https://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/.../i-wpSmt5q.jpg

Mabination User Shibuya has just left the soul stream Shibuya's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Ludwigg
    Total Level
    2XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    I find extremely hard to play as archer, i have been playing since 7 am (server time) till now and i still have not made a single progress (i fail not long after 3rd wave starts)

For me playing with archer is petty much this
    https://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/.../i-wpSmt5q.jpg
    playing archer was really easy for me, but that was because ... well.

range.

i stayed in the center for almost the entire time and aimed almost exclusively on the enemies attacking the crystals.

saber on the other hand was ridiculously hard to use. her 'excalibur' skill took way too long to reload, and the direction you could use for her other special was horrendous. i got zerg rushed ten minutes in...
    the dragons were SOOOOO annoying though, since of their tele skill and for the fact they lack knockback.
    Last edited by Shibuya; 07-18-2016 at 09:32 PM.
    EROSAL - ALEXINA

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    - For Archer I'll stand back and fire off his spiral thing at enemies when it's on cooldown, using his ult when it resets too. This seems to avoid most aggro.

- For Saber I'll dash through enemies with her invisible air when it's on cooldown. After loading you can aim with the mouse cursor after a second or so. It's sort of like Lightning Rod in that you need to move your mouse for the game to pick up on the new direction.

- For Berserker, Idunno' proper tactics, only did one run to 9 with him. His ult skill seems meh though.

In all three cases, the extreme splash hurts me more than it helps because it aggros things, and screw Bone Dragons, seriously. They'll happily aggro you instead of the crystals and are tanky so as you're chipping away at them other things behind them get hit and aggro you due to your splash.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    If i play on the center to windmill mobs, i get down by the dragons because i am too close, if i stay away from the center i get aggro from anything else, just using UBW to get rid of the skeleton ogres, both of the skills seems to get aggro of surviving enemies, then i become the perfect meat for them, meleeing those who are after me is a waste of time, getting killed once is more that enough time for two of the four barriers to be destroyed even when have been keeping the mobs fairly at bay (second wave), i have never felt so much urgency, not even when playing as saber/berserker and seeing my character use skills towards empty space.

It doesn't help that you aggro and get chased by mobs before they show up the !!

Nevermind, i managed to do it just now

Now... to get that supposed title that you can get if you don't die even once in that mission
    Last edited by OniZero; 07-19-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Mabination User callback the ogre slayer callback's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I highly doubt there's a special title for not dying. It's just a fake rumor.

As for clearing, I never had any issue. I mostly stick to the middle using the short cooldowns when big groups come to clear them out. When dragons spawn I run to smash them. With Saber I can combo her rush into a smash while the dragon is stunned for a quick kill. I drop everything to get those dragons, but if my short skill comes off cooldown I might throw it back at the group between dragon hits. As for the ultimates, I never use Berserker's except for the boss. Saber and Archer I use when ogres spawn. Saber I back off to the other side of the crystals and aim through it to them, Archer I wait for them to come near then back to the other side and fire at them so it splashes everything in the middle. Other than that just windmill stuff or go whack/smash a skeleton ghost. The short cooldowns do most of the heavy lifting. It's just taking out the dragons as they appear.

On a side note, the one time I had to redo it was because I broke the event. I somehow died during the Gilgamesh cutscene, so I ended up stuck standing there invincible and unable to move. Gilgamesh kept attacking trying to hit me but nothing. The quest was stuck. Had to restart.
    Last edited by callback; 07-19-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Mabination User Homin has saved the goddess Homin's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    1XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    4X
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I only did event yesterday but man!! this event is fun and all if it not for the lag.

But with lag I'm still fight to the final scene with Gilgamesh and yes... My Saber bugged up at that point. All I remember was before the bug I tried to use her NP (Excaliber) but got attacked and freeze up. I cannot move or load skill or do anything. Got wreck by Gilgamesh a few time then realize that I could just use NP again, and viola!! IT WORK!! after firing the Excaliber I can move my Saber again and the fight continue.

Today I gonna tried Archer now.
    NA - Alexina Server Player.

Sorry for my bad english

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by callback View Post
    I highly doubt there's a special title for not dying. It's just a fake rumor.

As for clearing, I never had any issue. I mostly stick to the middle using the short cooldowns when big groups come to clear them out. When dragons spawn I run to smash them. With Saber I can combo her rush into a smash while the dragon is stunned for a quick kill. I drop everything to get those dragons, but if my short skill comes off cooldown I might throw it back at the group between dragon hits. As for the ultimates, I never use Berserker's except for the boss. Saber and Archer I use when ogres spawn. Saber I back off to the other side of the crystals and aim through it to them, Archer I wait for them to come near then back to the other side and fire at them so it splashes everything in the middle. Other than that just windmill stuff or go whack/smash a skeleton ghost. The short cooldowns do most of the heavy lifting. It's just taking out the dragons as they appear.

On a side note, the one time I had to redo it was because I broke the event. I somehow died during the Gilgamesh cutscene, so I ended up stuck standing there invincible and unable to move. Gilgamesh kept attacking trying to hit me but nothing. The quest was stuck. Had to restart.
    The info on the wiki states that fighting Gilgamesh is optional, you could stall him and still win automatically, i actually did see something strange when played as Berserker, Gilgamesh finished me off before ending the mission and the final dialogue was petty much only "(!)" before the mission ended

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yesterday I managed to get Gilg to 25.x% and then fire off Archer's Blade Storm Sakura Sword Abyss Whatever and the cutscene started and then the last two hits of it did 1s so he's probably effectively invincible past 25% or whatever so I guess don't be stressed about trying to win his fight.

+ Reply to Thread