Magic
    Guild
    Kinesis
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I was hacked once too and sent a ticket listing all the stuff I lost: clothes, bags, weapons all in their exact color. Didn't get any of the stuff back until about a few months later (felt like a year or at least enough time to replace almost everything I lost) They gave back almost everything except for bags and all in randomized colors and probably a few other stuff missing which was still very generous on their part. This all happened a while ago but I just want to make a possible expectation?
    Last edited by Iazroa; 07-23-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    Meet me on the surface of Jupiter
    We dont need a reason, We'll just make it up
    Bring your pen and paper and some time to think
    Document our journey until we're out of ink

This is where we belong
    May Tomorrow Be Wonderful Too

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Or you know, nexon being nexon.

I use discord and my account is valuable and nothing has been taken for anything
    What it sounds like, is that you were targetted due to popularity perhaps.
    Last edited by Aubog007; 07-25-2016 at 11:36 PM.

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Fuck, that fucking sucks. A lot. I think you were already here when I joined Mabi, so I've seen most of what you've done. I'd imagine all the time and money you spent is nothing compared to mine, which is even worse. I hope you are able to get all of your stuff back. I mean, all Nexon has to do is revert the account to a previous state, no? Or they could always roll back the server to before you got hacked. I know I wouldn't mind too much. :P

Any update on your situation, King?
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    Fuck, that fucking sucks. A lot. I think you were already here when I joined Mabi, so I've seen most of what you've done. I'd imagine all the time and money you spent is nothing compared to mine, which is even worse. I hope you are able to get all of your stuff back. I mean, all Nexon has to do is revert the account to a previous state, no? Or they could always roll back the server to before you got hacked. I know I wouldn't mind too much. :P

Any update on your situation, King?
    Complete and total silence for over a week. If nothing happens by the time this Fate Stay Night event ends that's game for me. I've already moved on to other games in the mean time. I've had this love/hate relationship of Nexon for far too long. Since 2008.

I will attempt to reach out to live support again when I get home to see if I get anywhere. Considering how useless live chat was last time I tried, I have 0 hope on getting anywhere.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Over a week and no reply? Let's hope they are looking it over. They ought to see just how much you spent and realize how valuable your account is. They can't just overlook this. Fuck.

I didn't know they had a live chat. Give it a try. You can't just give up after all this time. Go out with a fight! Maybe revert all your purchases from Nexon. I remember people doing this and getting their account banned till they paid it back. If your account was already hacked though, what's there to lose?

I'm sad this happened to you of all people, considering you were one of the few that wasn't whining about Mabi and Nexon all the time. :/

Mabination User
    JoeyDee9 the noob elemental master JoeyDee9's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Alchemy
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Guild
    Primera
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I feel like I should add some information here. I was hacked the same day King was. So we're like 5 others on Tarlach. Now, I know for certain the Tarlach cases were all related to each other, I don't know if the same culprit hit players on other secrets. Last Friday nexon did actually return 98% of my items. I don't know about the others affected, but they did a good job with my case.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Does this mean Nexon returned your items the way they were, or did you get the same type of item, without enchants/reforges/colors/etc?

I hope everyone else that go hit by this can get their stuff back, including King. I'm surprised at the amount of people getting hacked though. Do you all use Discord like people mentioned in the first page of this thread?

Mabination User
    JoeyDee9 the noob elemental master JoeyDee9's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Alchemy
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Guild
    Primera
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    It was a mix of things. Most of my enchanted/reforged items were returned as they were. Some of my fashion items were generated as they were dyed and had an [original] tag.

The biggest notes from my case were that GM Nkeona had to craft me a new Lang armor. It was taken and not able to be returned as it. Generated Lang armor has base stats without Engi bonus so she crafted like 4 sets of armor and let me pick one. My crisis hat was not able to be returned either, as I was working with GM Nkeona in game she actually reforged me a new hat. The new one was lvl 16 instead of lvl 17 but for how terrible this event was at least I was able to get something like that back.

The only things I can honestly say that I lost were my full -CP set (Hat, Shoes, Gloves, Outfit) and a 1x1 pan goldbox. I don't have accounts for the other players of Tarlach though.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    any lucks :c
     #F7FDF5

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    any lucks :c
    Still waiting. I contacted live chat and all I got was that they were still investigating. Seems that it can take up to 2 weeks+ for them to finish checking all the trade logs and there's no guarantee I'll get everything restored either. If I could get all my dressing room stuff and royal celtic knight swords, and my staves/wands/guns back I could live with that I think.
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 07-30-2016 at 08:48 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

+ Reply to Thread