+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Recent Hacking Incidents

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    And the chance is you'll get them clean too, possibly with shit rolls.

Feelsbadman

Mabination User Finoewae has just left the soul stream Finoewae's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Finoewae
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Unwanted
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I believe I might have been hacked. But I don't see that I'm missing much of anything... It seems like if there is anything missing, the hacker didn't bother to take a bunch of very valuable stuff. The main this that appears to be gone is... my main character.

Did anyone else on Tarlach have their character deleted?

Thunder-wielder EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Finoewae View Post
    I believe I might have been hacked. But I don't see that I'm missing much of anything... It seems like if there is anything missing, the hacker didn't bother to take a bunch of very valuable stuff. The main this that appears to be gone is... my main character.

Did anyone else on Tarlach have their character deleted?
    You don't mean your character appears totally black / shadowed on the main selection screen, right...?

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    Sounds like a perfect opportunity to move on to me. That really sucks given how much time and money you've put into your account. I hope it works out for the best though.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Finoewae
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Unwanted
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by EphraDaMan View Post
    You don't mean your character appears totally black / shadowed on the main selection screen, right...?
    Right- I mean that my character us not even on the list. It is gone completely, and if I try to mail "Finoewae" or note "Finoewae" on an alt, it tells me the character cannot be found. I've been blackrobed before years ago but I had been finally fixed. I remember logging in a couple of months ago just to look around and nothing was wrong then. Now I'm gone.

The Flash of Lightning Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reyaxris
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Simply
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Avareia
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Man... that's just absolutely terrible King. I'm sorry that you lost so much. :( But what Maia said... sounds like a perfect time to move on (and get out of Nexon's clutches)
    Human|
    Reyaxris - Always RA | Simply Rey

Thunder-wielder EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Finoewae View Post
    Right- I mean that my character us not even on the list. It is gone completely, and if I try to mail "Finoewae" or note "Finoewae" on an alt, it tells me the character cannot be found. I've been blackrobed before years ago but I had been finally fixed. I remember logging in a couple of months ago just to look around and nothing was wrong then. Now I'm gone.
    Sorry to hear that. My original main was blackrobed back during the whole 'Martyr hacking' period and was never fixed. But at least yours was fixed for a time...not that that helps much. Sorry.

Gonna make a new main then? Or 'escape' like everyone's talking about?

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Finoewae
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Unwanted
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by EphraDaMan View Post
    Sorry to hear that. My original main was blackrobed back during the whole 'Martyr hacking' period and was never fixed. But at least yours was fixed for a time...not that that helps much. Sorry.

Gonna make a new main then? Or 'escape' like everyone's talking about?
    I probably will not, but only attempt to see if Nexon can restore my old character. I cannot devote the time to this game to really enjoy catching up on a new character. It's alright though, I have plenty of other exciting things going on these days.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nexon finally got back to me. There's still a lot of stuff missing and all the stuff they returned was random colors, no enchantments, no reforges, nothing, completely clean :(

Still missing my Piano, Harp, Akule's Eagle Shield, Hermit Staves, Celtic Tribolt, Silver Knight Dustin Armour, Carasek bag to name a few :/ Going to have them try and look harder as while I did get most of my dressing room items back, cosmetics do little to improve my motivation.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

The Flash of Lightning Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris the savior of Erinn Reyaxris's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reyaxris
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Simply
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Avareia
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I don't understand why it would be so difficult for Nexon to give you back a bunch of reforge/dyes/whatever to get back to your previous state. I understand that they -can't- give you exactly what you lost but they can compensate you... I mean... shouldn't it be obvious enough that you're one of the bigger spenders? Can't they check your logs or something?

It is completely within their power to generate items like reforges and dyes and although it might not be possible for them to get the exact reforges or colors you had on the items you lost, you can still use enough reforges/dyes to somewhat go back to your pre-hacked state.
    Human|
    Reyaxris - Always RA | Simply Rey

+ Reply to Thread