+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Recent Hacking Incidents

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm guessing when investigating accounts they don't care how much money you've spent. It's possible that I got a lazy GM. I'm not like Joey where I have GM connections and get one on one time with them to properly look into these kinds of things.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    Nexon finally got back to me. There's still a lot of stuff missing and all the stuff they returned was random colors, no enchantments, no reforges, nothing, completely clean :(

...I did get most of my dressing room items back...
    Well you could always cash out your stuff you did get back with some of the other big spenders on your server depending on how much of value you've been given back. Nexon is such a terrible company with regards to customer service and I, unfortunately, don't foresee that changing. I could go on but I don't want to be too critical during your already crappy situation. I hope whatever you do ends up working out to your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyaxris View Post
    <3 u

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Well if Nexon doesn't do anything I'll just cut my losses and let the account sit and rot. This was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Chimera Prophet Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Tetosan
    Total Level
    6XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Gamindustri
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    TetoSerkira
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    CuteFluffyKitten
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyaxris View Post
    I don't understand why it would be so difficult for Nexon to give you back a bunch of reforge/dyes/whatever to get back to your previous state. I understand that they -can't- give you exactly what you lost but they can compensate you... I mean... shouldn't it be obvious enough that you're one of the bigger spenders? Can't they check your logs or something?

It is completely within their power to generate items like reforges and dyes and although it might not be possible for them to get the exact reforges or colors you had on the items you lost, you can still use enough reforges/dyes to somewhat go back to your pre-hacked state.
    You're wrong on that matter, it's entirely possible for them to give you the items back in the exact State and Color they were.
    They can see your items with all the needed info, it's just they're too lazy and rather run a /give player ItemID:1000 than take the time and look up the color-codes, reforge ID's and Enchantment ID's

It would've been even possible for them to rollback his account to a state prior to 1st July. they can rollback individual Accounts as far as i know.

At least they managed to somehow restore my Hebona Robe a few Years ago with the exact Durability and Colors.
     Belisha Hide till Halloween

~†~Bryluen's Little Devil~†~†~Azu's Little Lady~†~

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Yet they didn't do that. I'm giving them one last chance. If they fail to get it right this time. I'm cutting all ties with Mabinogi. It's this slight thin thread of hope that keeps me around.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

+ Reply to Thread