Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Two Handed Swords

Hi! 9 out of 10 times I'm using a sword it's a two handed one, and 9 out of 10 times that two handed sword is my spirit weapon Anduril, a Highlander Claymore.
    I was wondering if there were any other fans of two handers out there and what your favorite ones are?

P.S, as this is my first post other than my intro in the Forest of Souls, I made a conscious effort to post this in the right forum, but I'm aware that I may be mistaken. If so, I'm very sorry and please let me know! Thanks :D

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I definitely like my swords big. Ahem, I'm kind of collecting two-handers and most of them rot in my inventory unused as upgrading them is a long and boring process. My favourite is also Highlander Claymore - it's design is simple and functional (that's a bit of a deviation of mine) and the stats are decent especially when I was lucky enough to R6 it. I could sacrifice my immersion for Divine Blade but that's far beyond my reach for the time being.

Mabination User Honey the bear slayer at age 10 Honey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    nah bruh, celtic royal knight swords or go home

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Smash with a 2-hander is 600%. Giants get 720%, even. That counts for something at least.

I've started collecting some unique weapons in my bank, like the Dragon Blade and Death Penalty Blade and Sword of The Goddess, I just wish we had style slots and a dressing room for weapons because I like to collect but stuff takes up so much space.

nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo has slain a prairie dragon nandattebayo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I discarded my swords for bows and control bars.

But when I first started playing this game my favorite weapon was a silver claymore.

Mabination User Homin has saved the goddess Homin's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    1XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    4X
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Sadly, I only use any 1 handed weapon with a shield. Because I'm very-very lag that I cannot survive without a shield equipped.
    NA - Alexina Server Player.

Sorry for my bad english

+ Reply to Thread