+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mabinogi KR] MusicQ Update Trailer

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

[Mabinogi KR] MusicQ Update Trailer

Just sharing this because I thought it sounded really beautiful and looks amazing. Sadly my interest in this is pretty low on account of getting hacked >.>

Release date slated for August 1st I think: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Ev...4884818&page=1
    Also appears they have some sort of new market system: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Up...ReadSn=4884784

I'll leave someone else to decipher all of this.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Chimera Prophet Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan the skillful Tetosan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Tetosan
    Total Level
    6XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Gamindustri
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    TetoSerkira
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    CuteFluffyKitten
    Gold

This is pretty much a rough translation i did on the Market thing, anything written there is roughly translated and could be wrong.
    This is due to the fact that the KR-Test Team currently doesn't have an Translator anymore.

About the MusicQ stuff, i'm currently a bit too busy to look too much into it.
    Last edited by Tetosan; 07-28-2016 at 12:19 PM.
     Belisha Hide till Halloween

~†~Bryluen's Little Devil~†~†~Azu's Little Lady~†~

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    The trailer is awesome, but I'm mot sure what to expect. Worst case scenario it's just some new gacha-only instruments, although I'd rather not be that pessimistic.

Auction House on the other hand is easily one of the most important updates this game has seen in years. Great change.

Mabination User
    JoeyDee9 the noob elemental master JoeyDee9's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Alchemy
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Guild
    Primera
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    The limiting factor to the Auction update is the bank limit. I'd like to see our limit raised to 10m per character before tho to accommodate more expensive items.

Hopeful about new sound files though for those instruments shown in the trailer.

Mabination User Honey the bear slayer at age 10 Honey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    that piano doe.
    does anyone know if this auction system will replace the housing system?

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    that piano doe.
    does anyone know if this auction system will replace the housing system?
    It will not. I know that much for sure. This is more of an addition to current way to sell things. It's great for either really expensive things that housing can't handle or personal shops can't handle. It's also great for people like myself that find house bidding to be a pain and personal shops/kiosks requiring you to be online as another extra annoyance. Just want to drop and forget without the hassle of paying housing taxes and being online and all that shit.

Main reason why I have so much shit sitting around or did have a lot of shit sitting around rather >.>
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 07-28-2016 at 02:19 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Music: I wonder if this is resource replacement, or an actual engine update to give Mabi the ability to do fancier things. Last I checked it didn't handle things like using the pitch-shifting feature in soundbanks. Though if it is an engine update to use more features, will we have additional MML artifacts/control? Will 3MLE update?

Auction: I wonder how many slots players will have access to, and if a bid really uses up a slot. This could be the difference between if it replaces housing or not. The ability to put up something really rare/expensive for auction sounds nice though. Don't have to juggle offer notes and crap.

Mabination User callback the ogre slayer callback's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    7XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    luckychannel
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydian View Post
    Music: I wonder if this is resource replacement, or an actual engine update to give Mabi the ability to do fancier things. Last I checked it didn't handle things like using the pitch-shifting feature in soundbanks. Though if it is an engine update to use more features, will we have additional MML artifacts/control? Will 3MLE update?

Auction: I wonder how many slots players will have access to, and if a bid really uses up a slot. This could be the difference between if it replaces housing or not. The ability to put up something really rare/expensive for auction sounds nice though. Don't have to juggle offer notes and crap.
    I don't think that's been worked on in forever. I've been keeping mine up to date manually by editing the config files to find and label new instruments within the sound font. Making it work with new commands/systems would require actual code access.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    so new instrument sounds or background sounds in iria ? background music in iria would be nicee
     #F7FDF5

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    New trailer:

DevCat is pretty good at making cut-scenes, now that I think about it.

+ Reply to Thread