+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Revamp + Rabbie Phantasm Update

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Rundal adv HM is pretty simple until floor three, then the mobs start taking hits, the boss room takes a good while to clean, even with 15k non-crit Watercannons.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    You mean waste even more bloody time with no enchanted/reforged gear and die repeatedly, wasting more time on a game I no longer enjoy playing? No thank you, I'll pass.

I was already annoyed with wasting time in dungeons prior to update. I highly doubt this update will change my mind, especially now that I lost all my shit.
    Yay, you turned into a bitter cynic like the rest of us, welcome to the club, and it only took you getting bent over by Nexon!

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    - Difficulty
    Definitely scales. Alby int was nothing, Barri int went fine, Rundal int mobs started getting tanky enough to survive basic offense on the second floor (and started actually doing damage) but was cleared without incident. Rabbie Mirror World, went in with a party unprepared and having done no research. Was really interesting, but got party wiped near the end of the first floor when the little gunners showed up and decided to retreat. Will need proper tactics and reading up on it beforehand next time.

- EXP
    Did Rundal basic with three other people, and with the effective 2-way EXP split (4-way but x2 event) it was granting like up to 8K EXP per enemy killed. So overall, a dungeon will likely grant a lot more EXP than a Shadow Mission (30 of those enemies = 245K EXP SM reward), though will of course likely take a lot longer. The bosses (kitty knights) were giving like 50K EXP each too, which is fantastic. May have to do some checks to see if any specific ones are notably faster EXP. Remember that dungeons make enemies always grant EXP, regardless of CP. Also unlike Shadow Mission reward EXP, the monster EXP will go to your pet (especially if linked). So many levels for the party and our pets...

- Gold
    Nice to see big gold bags dropping for like 14K values, since that not only saves a lot of clicking, but selling the gold bag gets more gold than that back. No gold multiplier from crystals of course, and SMs will likely be better for time:gold since many of them are inherently short. Battle For Taillteann II grants 17K and takes less than 5 minutes.

- Rewards
    Some skill books dropped, and random materials I'm not sure what to do with just yet, gotta' check crafting recipes and junk.

EDIT: Passes that drop last a week and can be traded. Nice.
    Last edited by Rydian; 08-12-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    One more important change I often see omitted is significant boost to fomor scroll collection rewards. If only I had inventory space to pick them all up...

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    12K for a stack of mimic scrolls with no quest cost means they're basically a 1.2K gold drop each.

EDIT: Here's some notes I took while running various dungeons.

Alby Basic
    One floor.
    5,125 gold earned total.

Alby Intermediate
    One floor.
    6,705 gold earned total.
    Crescent Moon enchant.

Alby Advanced
    Two floors.
    30,119 gold earned total.
    Treasure chamber on first floor. 100-200 gold, Stable enchant (prefix, A).

Ciar Basic
    One floor.
    5,256 gold earned total.

Barri Basic
    Three floors.
    58,653 gold earned total.
    Dead end, ~675 gold.
    End: 9494 gold in a gold bag, 14K.

Math Basic
    Two floors.
    31,185 gold earned total.
    Dead end, 450 gold, stamina buff potion, MP 50 potion x5.

Math Advanced
    Two floors.
    43,303 gold earned total.
    Dead end, ~1,070 gold, Stamina 100 Potion x3
    End: Red upgrade stone, Famous enchant.
    Last edited by Rydian; 08-12-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Do we know what new mats are for? So far I've noticed that enchant expiration removal scrolls can be made with that green powder, but there's more than that.

Resident Furvert™
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    The white powder and white little bottles are used to make the production boost potions, I added them to the wiki. Will be adding some more stuff today.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/U...Dungeon_Revamp
    This has info on various things, of course item names and whether each of these things is actually enabled is yet to be confirmed. Some things we can see in the interfaces (Engineering, Magic Craft), other things we can't see if they're enabled in NA or the details until somebody gets the manual/part as a drop.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    In case anyone's curious about Hard Mode Adv, it's "all star mob rush dungeon" on steroid

Mabination User Infighter has just left the soul stream Infighter's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Infighter
    Total Level
    20xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Blazed
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I've seen the Ruptured Black Metal, Incomplete Seal Emblem, Destroyed Seal chain from Rundal Adv. Hardmode end chest.

Edit: Shining Crystal shard from Rundal adv. hardmode
    Last edited by Infighter; 08-14-2016 at 03:57 AM.
     Signature

Resident Furvert™
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Unrestricted passes don't allow more than four into AAHM, damn.

EDIT: Alby Normal Hardmode still happens if you drop a random item, and it still has the weaker monsters and no dead end chests and old chest drops with none of the new items.
    Last edited by Rydian; 08-13-2016 at 05:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread