Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Hiiii there, Im new to MabiNation but an old player! seeking some guidance! :p

Mabination User bob has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I believe the follower title is obtained by dying to the soul-like move, getting revived and dying immediate again in a small time frame.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bob; 08-23-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    I miss my arrows so often, I can be a storm trooper...

Also, i'd like to thank League of Legends for teaching me how to be toxic.

Mabination User lolzor has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Hey just wondering, when adding to the wiki for the dungeon update, should we be updating the old dungeon pages, or using a new page since the some of the previous drops may have been moved?

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I think we're all assuming for now that the existing chest drops are all the same and merged together. I've been getting all the int for x things out of Alby Int chests for example.

For the monster lists, run the dungeon once to see which collection of monsters it spawns. For the bosses, assume that they change based on party sizes.

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I think I ran more than 10 Rabbie Advanced dungeons in hope of getting the sewing pattern for Succubus Fiend Outfit since my party got the baby pink potion (need one as one of the finishing materials for outfit/boots/bracelet) drop from one of the succubus fiends in Phantasm runs... but I have yet to find any, so it's extremely rare.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    So after some time here's three complaints.

- Lots of CP ratings are too low. Dungeon monsters either have buffed or recreated versions used for the new dungeons. Recreated versions have appropriately-high CP for the difficulty (like 15K CP in Rundal Advanced floor 3 for example), but versions that were simply buffed still have the original CP (like 1.5K CP in harder dungeons), which is way too low for their strength and impedes training.

- New materials are just sprite edits of old materials (not like this is new) and many of them are unique to a single weapon instead of a group of weapons this time. For example Lightless Metal Fragments from the previous update are used in multiple weapons, whereas Forged Weapon Pieces are only used in one item now.

- Old dungeons don't tell you which floor you're on (or the max floors) and they have more floors with the old layouts. Meaning they're longer to run. Since the old enemies still exist, they could have simply redone the dungeons with the old enemies to keep the dungeons weak enough for players doing generation quests, while still granting them more of the benefits than glowing keys.

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I've seen some complaints about Rabbie Phantasm's drop % rate being too low... but if I recall something, Rydian did say that the % was made more for the KR Mabinogi's population so more people run it to make it so more items such as succubus wings/outfit/pieces are circulated along with the materials.

The % for NA do need to be tweaked so it'd be more reasonable and that it would be worth it to craft the Phantasm passes for 750k.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

+ Reply to Thread