+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I officially quit Mabinogi

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

I officially quit Mabinogi

Their last message and "compensation" sealed the deal.

They couldn't get the Akule's Eagle Mask right and they claim they can't restore enchantments or reforges. The GM assigned to it is bloody lazy as I know GMs that went through much more effort to restore peoples items.

Done with 8 years of their bullshit. I gave them 2 tries to make things right and they failed. Fuck Nexon and fuck every game they've done. Nope, no more.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I thought Nexon was better than this. I'm sorry to hear about this, King. Look at it on the plus side though, you are now free from Mabi. There's tons of games out there you now can try instead of sinking all your time and money into this game. ^^

You can also get into consoles. :D
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian View Post
    I thought Nexon was better than this. I'm sorry to hear about this, King. Look at it on the plus side though, you are now free from Mabi. There's tons of games out there you now can try instead of sinking all your time and money into this game. ^^

You can also get into consoles. :D
    Overwatch has already claimed me my friend. Love Torbjorn, D.va, Mercy, Winston and Tracer. Especially D.va. If not overwatch then I have minecraft and runescape :P

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Really sad to see you go. It's understandable considering what happened, but you have contributed greatly to this community and that empty space left after you will be impossible to fill. Enjoy your other games, I guess.

Mabination User Sunbeam007 the noob elemental master Sunbeam007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sunbeam007
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Solarforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Sorry to see you leave mabi. Been a long year...
    For the honor of Sword Art Online!

IGN:Sunbeam007
    Server:Ruairi

+ Reply to Thread