+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile games

Vive l'empereur TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    LastWhisper
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Noire
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

Mobile games

What mobiles games do you guys play? other than pokemon go.

Read Battle Angel Alita here:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/battle_angel_alita/
    Read Battle Angel Alita Last Order here:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/battl...ta_last_order/

Mabination User Honey the bear slayer at age 10 Honey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    neko atsume, cooking mama, and miitomo. i don't really play my mobile games anymore.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Nothing, i read.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ya I also don't really play mobile games. I only play pokemon go and Neko Atsume. I find that most of the mobile gaming experience isn't very good. The controls are often simplistic and I can't stand the controls of Minecraft Pocket Edition >.>

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I live in a 3rd world country and don't own a smartphone.

Vive l'empereur TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte is a master of the Mabinogion TLCBonaparte's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    LastWhisper
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Noire
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I been playing this one game where you are an anime highschooler who was chosen by the empress of space soccer association to play... in the galactic league and become the ruler of universe by winning... and thus save the universe? Maybe it's better if I just show the trailer

Read Battle Angel Alita here:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/battle_angel_alita/
    Read Battle Angel Alita Last Order here:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/battl...ta_last_order/

Thunder-wielder EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan the aspiring sailor EphraDaMan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Oh, didn't notice this topic. O.o

I frequently (make that DAILY) play One Piece Treasure cruise. Yes, it's pretty simple, but it has a nice dose of strategy involved after the early parts of the game. And Bamco (Bandai + Namco) are pretty generous as far as free stuff too,imo.

Super short trailer:

t(-_-t) Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Beginner
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    i played heroes charge for a long ass time

Mabination User Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit the explorer of Mabination Drizzit's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Drizzit
    Total Level
    35XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Lightguardia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Drizzing
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by TLCBonaparte View Post
    I been playing this one game where you are an anime highschooler who was chosen by the empress of space soccer association to play... in the galactic league and become the ruler of universe by winning... and thus save the universe? Maybe it's better if I just show the trailer

I played this game for awhile. It's pretty fun. I just got annoyed with the art changes though.

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Historia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I mostly play emulated games. The majority of mobile titles are garbage but oceanhorn was pretty fun.

I don't play any of those "clash of clan" type games and Pokemon Go is fucking terrible - i'd rather hop on showdown.

+ Reply to Thread