+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Potential (update) A.K.A.: The level grinding got real

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Alright, y'all asked for translations, and seems like people that didn't fit the job tried to do it.

As for the armor, Valentino explained the 3k levels part, but there are more things y'all need to know. And you guys wanted to know what the armor is like. Well... as you can see, it's a light armor, and judging by the fact that the template doesn't even have space for Magic Defense/Protection, it's not a special armor. And no magic upgrades either. Basically it's trash. Compare the template to Languhiris Armor, as well as the upgrades.

So I decided to step up and translate the thing, because it seems like no one else that is fluent in Korean wants to do it. I know the reading format is shitty because of how lazy I am and did everything with paint, but I can tell you that the translations are on point.

Potential Ability Points system, Aura of Palala, Fragment of Palala and its enchants, Other rewards

The first translation shown in this thread is inaccurate mostly because it's using "expression" as the word. The original word referenced is 발현, which shows expression if put into google translate. But the expression here isn't meaning what you think. It's used in terms like "gene expression", "allele expression", etc. I could have used other words instead of realization. I had revelation, unleashed, liberation, etc, basically something like this:
     ARRRGH
    But I decided to go with realization, because I thought that was the most fitting with "potential"

As for the enchants for the Fragment of Palala, the best option is Scorching and Afternoon, which only gives you combined total of 11 max (8 from Scorching and 3 from Afternoon). This is actually bad because by the time you get enough Realization levels, you will have had enough money to make at least Oblivion Swarming accs.
    Last edited by ironwoman; 10-01-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Mabination User bob has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    nice, even less of a reason to log on

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    I miss my arrows so often, I can be a storm trooper...

Also, i'd like to thank League of Legends for teaching me how to be toxic.

Mabination User Daakun the aspiring sailor Daakun the aspiring sailor Daakun's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Daakun
    Total Level
    168XX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Druid
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Do these stat points break the 1500 cap, or is there absolutely no point to adding int on a mage main?
    It's a secret to everybody.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    It doesn't say anything about uncapping stats, so it's safe to assume stats are still capped at 1500

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    @Valentino; Oh really? Well, that is good to know and I am little relieved by this! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    It doesn't say anything about uncapping stats, so it's safe to assume stats are still capped at 1500
    Won't surprise me if we start seeing stats getting uncapped to 2.5k or something like that as one of the updates for Mabi soon. I am not even sure why we had the cap in first place...
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

Mabination User Valentino the succubus slayer
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Mabination User Honey the bear slayer at age 10 Honey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    And you guys wanted to know what the armor is like. Well... as you can see, it's a light armor, and judging by the fact that the template doesn't even have space for Magic Defense/Protection, it's not a special armor. And no magic upgrades either. Basically it's trash.
    i'm sure fashionogis will still want the armor for looks even though it has trash stats.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

More Stuff

Details on Nao's Special Equipment Box

Melee: Lion Hunter Raven Warsword pair

Magic: Mana Needle Formal Savage Firewand

Range: Lion Hunter Raven Highlander Longbow

Alch: Moist Ripple Tidal Wave Cylinder & Magic Moist Guard Cylinder

Fighter: Untamed Expert Champion Knuckles

Puppet: Nostalgic Colossus Jeweled Handle

Lance: Untamed Violent Knight Lance

Shooter: Untamed Violent Dowra SE

Ninja: Untamed Voilet Anju's Shuriken

Basically burn items.

Mabination User ZeroPantz the bear slayer with a single blow ZeroPantz's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ZeroPantz
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Amaterasu
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    So, if we get this that means I can just stop grinding life skills just for the minor stat increase they'll give me.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPantz View Post
    So, if we get this that means I can just stop grinding life skills just for the minor stat increase they'll give me.
    I mean more stats = more damage especially when stat upcap is coming soon and we're not going to be limited to 1500.

+ Reply to Thread