Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

LF> translation help

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Ev...4884981&page=1

theres a system update.

a friend of mine teases its going to give all races equal stats but i don't believe her QmQ
    2good2Breal

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yeah, your friend is most definitely a liar, I'll give you an accurate translation right here.

This is an update that will bring the benefits that only newly created accounts could enjoy (aka under total 1k levels) to all accounts. That's right, all accounts.

1. The amount of AP that you get from the journals will be the same for all accounts. Previously, newly created accounts could get more AP from the journals than the old players (and this was abused a LOT. For example, there was a guy soloing Phantasm before total 1k)

2. All skin reset. For older players though, you have to pay certain amount of gold, and the amount will go up as you reset each time. Newer players don't have to pay gold.

3. Smart Warp. This was a feature only available to Premium Pack users and under 1k accounts, but is now available to everyone. Just like the above, you'll have to pay certain amount of gold if you're not using premium or over 1k.

That's about it for now.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Wish your friend wasn't trolling, that any attention at all to races would be good right now.

Do they at all reimburse players who reached a talent journal entry over 1k before the update? I've been trying to keep my new main under 1k just for the AP and skill resets.
    Last edited by Kapra; 10-30-2016 at 04:30 PM.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yes, the players will be reimbursed, that's what 1 says.

Mabination User Ghostmonkey has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    thanks for the translation, and yeah i get picked on a lot. i guess i'm stupid like that.

+ Reply to Thread