+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i really wanted tails but but the way they're implemented is heavily anti consumer

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty i really wanted tails but but the way they're implemented is heavily anti consumer

has any one even gotten a permanent one and isit even tradeable, i bet its not just to spite everyon that uses ingame trades or it cost over 20 mill
     #F7FDF5

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I know nothing about tails other than that they can be worn in their own special slot, which sounds like something good that we've been asking for. Can you provide an argument for why they're anti-consumer?

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapra View Post
    I know nothing about tails other than that they can be worn in their own special slot, which sounds like something good that we've been asking for. Can you provide an argument for why they're anti-consumer?
    they're temporary item

require you to have style tab to use

the event to make it permanent assuming you're lucky enough to get a temp one requires you spend a minimal of $183 on the gacha to get the event item to trade in and that is assuming you get 4/4 stacks each time otherwise its over $300 if you get a stack of 3 or less

the drop rate from the gach is ridiculously low and the rate for a permanent one is probably just about impossible
     #F7FDF5

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I got one under 20 dollars
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by CIRNO View Post
    I got one under 20 dollars
    but what did get out of the failed and would you tried again?
     #F7FDF5

+ Reply to Thread