Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

old one time items

i just randomly decided to check my town hall for dropped items from back in the old days, and i came across a mabinogi 2nd anniversery hat from 2009, i was just wondering if any of you guys and gals have very old one time event items full of nostalgia?

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by larica View Post
    i just randomly decided to check my town hall for dropped items from back in the old days, and i came across a mabinogi 2nd anniversery hat from 2009, i was just wondering if any of you guys and gals have very old one time event items full of nostalgia?
    i still have the miku hatsune board
     #F7FDF5

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I still have an Amazing Cap. I think the Amazing Race was mabi NA's first or second event. It was in my Town Hall until maybe a year ago. Haven't played much in that year though.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Glasses I got from the first event I took part in without realizing. "Raise Owl" from 2009.
    Lost it on month #1 and did over 10K damage to my bank account to retrieve it from Eavan's Lost&Found, so I still keep it as reminder to myself ><

Mabination User brojoe44 has just left the soul stream brojoe44's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    brojoe44
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Darkmoon
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    brojoe44
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    5X
    Guild
    idklol
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I have the 2nd anniversary hat, cotton candy from the Cotton Candy Sheep event, Social Resident robe from that one facebook event, Devcat Earmuffs, Japanese Fan and swimsuits from the Watermelon event, the lion cub from that one event where you take care of it, large dry ice bowl from skiing event, Visiting Snowman from whatever event that was, the Mushy, and Pink Bean from the maplestory event, dunno if that counts though. The Pivotal Movements Rusted Longsword from some event, beams and the adorable raccoon outfits from that one dragon killing event, Chocolate Wand and the Powder from that one cookie monster event, with cookies still, Eweca Shield and Sword, though that was followed on by the Ladeca event so idk if that counts aswell. That's about all of the cool stuff I have that I can remember.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Mules upon mules filled with crap event items I hoarded for profits but that no one ever bought. My account can probably be legally declared as a historical site.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Mules upon mules filled with crap event items I hoarded for profits but that no one ever bought. My account can probably be legally declared as a historical site.
    I keep old event quests in one of alt to serve as "event museum" :-p
    You wouldn't believe mess she has with quest markers.

+ Reply to Thread