Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Friends on Mari server

Me and my boyfriend just got back to playing mabinogi after a hiatus. I've been playing for years on and off, we are just looking for some cool people to chill with and play with often. I am a lightning/thunder/fire Mage, not sure of my total level but I know it is over 1k. We are always up for dungeon runs, rafting (especially), and just plain chilling out. If you are cool and looking for some friends or just lonely like us,add me or drop your name :-)

IGN: satoriember (Of Mari server)

Mabination User Ffyre has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitendict View Post
    Me and my boyfriend just got back to playing mabinogi after a hiatus. I've been playing for years on and off, we are just looking for some cool people to chill with and play with often. I am a lightning/thunder/fire Mage, not sure of my total level but I know it is over 1k. We are always up for dungeon runs, rafting (especially), and just plain chilling out. If you are cool and looking for some friends or just lonely like us,add me or drop your name :-)

IGN: satoriember (Of Mari server)
    Hey, I just got back from a 4 year hiatus. My IGN is Fearsomefyre. I'm total 2.1k something and I typically use close combat, archery, with a touch of magic here and there. Add me if you ever need anything/wanna hang ^_^

+ Reply to Thread