As with any namings, spelling may not be correct or end up entirely different when implemented for NA.
• A side story with a new NPC, En has been updated. It starts in the Bard Camp near Abb Neagh Lake.
New Bard Skill: Dance of Death
• Can be acquired during the new story.
• Depending on the theme and mood chose, players will have different dance style and effects. These are cosmetic only.
• Themes include Basic, Ballet, Fan Dance and Break Dance
• Moods include Basic, Lively Tape, Hot Pink Heart and Weird Mask
• Additional themes and moods are acquired through defeating mid boss of Sid Panaha.
• Additional themes and moods can be traded between players.
• Fixed damage upon dancing around the enemy as well as def/protection debuff.
• The skill will not cancel upon hit and the player will not be stunend (this doesn't necessarily mean invincibility, confirmation is needed)
• rF has fixed damage of 50 and increase to 250 at r1
• rF has duration of 3 seconds and increase up to 12 seconds at r1
• Has cooldown of 105 seconds.
• Will debuff enemy starting at rC with def 1/prot 1 and increase up to def 10/prot 10 at r1
• Consumes 308 APs to r1
• Passive total stat bonus of 15 dex, 10 mana and 10 stam.
New Dugeon: Sid Panaha
• A new dungeon located under the lake of Abb Neagh and can be entered after finishing the new story and have current level of 70.
• There are three different dungeons that responds to En's memory and emotions. There are Curiosity, Fear and Sorrow. Each emotions represent different depth of the lake and different depth require different strategy and offer different rewards.
• Each depth is divided into three difficulty levels based on talent. Easy (naive), Normal (expert) and Hard (master).
• Each depth has different colored Echo Stones as reward.
Curiosity: Black, Silver
Fear: Blue, Yellow
• In addition to equipment and style tab, echo stone tab is available.
• Players can equip up to three stones.
• Players cannot equip more than one of same type echo stones.
• There are five different colored echo stones and each having their own unique stat boost.
Black: HP, MP, SP
• Any stat gained with echo stone will be able to surpass 1500 cap.
• Upon equipping the stone, it will be made exclusive.
Echo Stone Upgrade
• Echo stones can be upgraded with Ancient Music Box at the end of Sid Panaha.
• Each time a player clear Sid Panaha, three echo stone upgrade chances are given.
• Upgrade success chance will increase with increased difficulty.
• Upon failing to upgrade on level 25 or up, one level will go down.
• The max level is 30
Echo Stone Awakening
• Echo stones can be awakened with Ancient Music Box at the end of Sid Panaha.
• Awakening the echo stones will require awakening agent obtain from Sid Panaha as well as AP.
• AP required for awakening will increase with increased number of attempts.
• Effects are similar to those obtained from reforge tools.
• Better grade of awakening agent can be used with higher difficulty the dungeon.
• Level of effects are limited based on grade of awakening agent used. Highest grade agent will give effect level as high as 20. (Most likely 10, 15,20 in order)
• These effects mostly (if not all) do not stack with reforges on equipments. (i.e. having FH duration 20 bodywear and echo stone with FH duration will not stack)
• Unlike reforge, there is only one line of effect available.
• Different stone colors will have different possible pool of reforge effects.
Red: Melee related reforge effects.
Blue: Magic and Music related reforge effects.
Yellow: Range, Puppet and Life related reforge effects.
Silver: Ninja related reforge effects. (possibly fighter related as well based on pattern)
Black: Alchemy and misc effects (such as attack speed, auto defense, etc)
• There also entirely new effects we have not seen from reforge before. Max level aren't confirm but most of them are probably at 20 except for few.
Rare Mineralogy Bonus Gathering Rate (1% per level)
Rare Mineralogy Gathering Success Rate (1% per level)
Shyllien Ecology Gathering Success Rate (1% per level)
Shyllien Ecology Bonus Gathering Rate (1% per level)
Rage Impact Damage (1% per level)
Rage Impact Stun Duration (0.1s per level)
Rage Impact Cooldown Decrease (1s per level)
L-Rod Min Damage (5 per level)
L-Rod Max Damage (20 per level)
L-Rod Charged Damage (1% per level)
L-Rod Cooldown Decrease (0.4s per level)
Hillwen Engineering Exp (10% per level)
Magic Craft Exp (10% per level)
Inspiration Mana Recovery (1% per level)
Inspiration Cooldown Decrease (3s per level)
Urgent Shot Damage (2% per level)
Urgent Shot Cooldown Decrease (0.1s per level)
Urgent Shot Aiming Speed Bonus (0.05% per level)
Crisis Escape Duration (0.5s per level)
Catering Install Duration (5s per level)
Catering Consumption Duration (30s per level)
Hydra Duration (0.5 per level)
Hydra Min Damage (1 per level)
Hydra Max Damage (2 per level)
Hydra Magic Def Reduction (1 per level)
Hydra Magic Prot Reduction (0.5 per level)
Snapcast Duration (0.2s per level)
Spider Shot Immobilization Time (0.2s per level)
Spider Shot Crit Rate During Immobilization (1% per level)
Doppelganger Min Damage (5 per level)
Doppelganger Max Damage (10 per level)
Berserker Strength Increase (5 per level)
Berserker Duration (0.2s per level)
Counter Punch Damage (5% per level)
Counter Punch Critical Damage (1% per level)
Shockwave Min Damage (1 per level)
Shockwave Max Damage (10 per level)
Shockwave CD Reset Chance (0.5% per level)
Shield Mastery Bonus Def (1 per level)
Shield Mastery Bonus Prot (0.5 per level)
Shield Mastery Bonus Magic Def (0.5 per level)
Shield Mastery Bonus Magic Prot (0.25 per level)
Shield Mastery Melee Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Shield Mastery Range Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Shield Mastery Magic Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Bonus Def (1 per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Bonus Prot (0.5 per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Bonus Magic Def (0.5 per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Bonus Magic Prot (0.25 per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Melee Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Range Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Heavy Armor Mastery Magic Auto Def (0.25% per level)
Light Armor Mastery Bonus Def (1 per level)
Light Armor Mastery Bonus Prot (0.5 per level)
Light Armor Mastery Bonus Magic Def (0.5 per level)
Light Armor Mastery Bonus Magic Prot (0.25 per level)
Echo Stone Fragmentation
• By fragmenting echo stones, special items can be acquired.
• Higher the Echo Stone level is, the better chance of rare items.
As with any initial info dump, a lot of data is missing. Any additional info that surface will be edited in. (If I am not lazy)
I am more curious about the new skill, Dance of Death... how much AP does it cost total for r1, what stats it give, and if it have any potential in one of the endgame contents like... let's say... Alban Heroic or Rabbie Phantasm?