Closed Thread

Thread: Happy New Years and Holidays to all!

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Happy New Years and Holidays to all!

Happy new years and merry assorted holidays! Though it seems I am running a bit late. Still, I want to wish those of you still roaming about on these forums a happy end to one year and beginning to the next. Regardless of holiday preference, happy winter holidays to all.

How has everyones holidays been? If anyone would like to share, please do. If you'd like free gold, heck I'll do that too. Post and I'll send 10,000 gold your way* regardless of whether you share anything or not. Tis the season right? The end of it anyway.

*Giveaway has ended, gold distributed!
    Last edited by M; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:14 AM.

Guilty Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Something
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    ItsAGuild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Puriteee
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    time to break my months long lurking streak and post for free money

Formerly known as Psy
    Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I spent Christmas playing 6 rounds of Clue so this was a great year.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    40xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I had spent the last four days of the year working 13-hour shifts. After that I got sick and I've been lying in bed. Gotta go out tomorrow anyway and write two exams. On top of that, it's snowing quite heavily right now. This year could have started better, if I'm to be perfectly honest with you.

Christmas though was great! Lots of delicious food and I still have some chocolate left. I love Christmas (not only because of the food, but that's a big part of it).

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapra View Post
    I spent Christmas playing 6 rounds of Clue so this was a great year.
    We played a lot of board games on Christmas and New Years as well lol my wife got pokemon monopoly for Christmas so there was that.

(you guys should have your gold now :D)
    Last edited by M; 01-06-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Oh hey it's 2017. Hardly noticed (seriously).
    Currently busy as fuck planning and building out a datacenter. Not noticing the passage of time.

Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lan
    Total Level
    18XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aduro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    The place where the air makes my face hurt.
    Gold
    Hi. So the day after Christmas went to Orlando and stayed for a week. Got to escape the Canadian winter for a time. Came back and studied for the PCAT where I got a composite score that landed me in the 98th percentile (meaning I did better than 98% of the people that wrote the test.) So doing pretty good.
    Don’t wish death on your enemies. Wish geese on them. Wish thousands of geese into their life. Geese in their yard. Geese in their car. Geese in their workplace. Geese in their bed. Tiny geese in their hair. Geese in their food. JPEGs of angry geese overtaking their computer. Turn their whole family into geese. Awful hissy mean geese everywhere. A fate worse than death.

It's Showtime.

Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    Hi. So the day after Christmas went to Orlando and stayed for a week. Got to escape the Canadian winter for a time. Came back and studied for the PCAT where I got a composite score that landed me in the 98th percentile (meaning I did better than 98% of the people that wrote the test.) So doing pretty good.
    Wow way to go. That's really impressive!

Closed Thread