Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Well im salty now

Just recently started this game, and I got enough gold to get something nice from one of those player market thingies in Dunby (ch1) I didn't have enough room in my main inv, so I went to right click my bag and put it in there, but apparently right click dropped my item, some GM ran buy, laughed, stole it, and is now standing in a circle with all his high ranking friends laughing as he auctions it to one of them.... Such a great community.

Mabination User OniZero the bear slayer at age 10 OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    If it was something that was worth a lot you should had recieved a notification that warned you about dropping it which would had prevented you from dropped it unless you accepted to do so and the only way to turn it off is on the options menu.

And yes, there are scumbags (like someone calling people just to prevent you from participating in an event) in the game but also friendly people that goes out of their way to help you out (some even give you some sort of starting gear).

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I doubt it was actually a GM, but yes this is a problem. In any MMO, not just Mabinogi. OniZero is right, there is a way to make it so items marked as expensive don't drop without a warning. Idk if this feature is on or off by default, but it only applies to items the game set as expensive. Of course, there are things that the game might not have set as expensive but are still valuable among the community.

Right clicking with an item in your cursor brings up the right-click menu, clipping drop in the menu drops it. Left clicking with an item in the cursor also drops it. If you have mods to enable right clicking yourself, you can open up a trade window with yourself, put less valuable items from your inventory in the trade window, then cancel the trade with yourself for the items to go into the temporary inventory window. You can also do this with other people but I've never done it that way.

Mabination User Asunakare has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Sorry, didnt clarify, not GM as in like, owner, but Grand master, that was my badxD

And yes, it is completely my fault for dropping it (not having the safety thing on), but just the way he went about it was very mature :p

Anak's Knight Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian the adult Fabian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Whitebeard
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    That sucks. There's assholes everywhere though. If you happen to be in Alexina, I can replace the stolen item, however. Hope you got what you were looking for. ^^
    I order you to click these adorable Pokemons!

Mabination User Honey the bear slayer at age 10 Honey's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    oh damn, that's a bad start :/
    that's sorta the bad thing about MMOs. sorry that happened to u.
    i don't play anymore but if you're on ruairi i can go on and try to see if i can replace the item u wanted

あたい! CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO the strong CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    > Alexinia

Not surprised :^)
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Mabination User CardNilos8 has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I began planing this game too.
    Last edited by CardNilos8; 09-06-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Mabination User Ghostmonkey has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    as of late in this games life. i've always felt it was best to either play alone. play with guildmates you know using discord or skype. or play it with friends you know in real. people are rude if they feel like they can get away with it. :(

+ Reply to Thread