+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion: Free Soluna Blade?!

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I don't know too much about this but...

Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it take KR Mabinogi at least 8 months to craft their first Soluna Blade and their server is WAAAAAAAY MORE populated compared to NA Mabinogi? It have been little over six months since Phantasm is out for us and I don't think Alexina server (most populated server) even have more than 10 solunite and lunite materials or so as of right now...

So the fact that the GM said the player legitimately crafted the sword and it's from Ruairi who is more dead than Mari and Alexina server make it extremely suspicious too...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edited:: Look like they said it was an error on their part...

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/dis...gi-team#latest
    Last edited by Zeo; 02-16-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Wow that's surprising. I would never have imagined nexon NA would give a crap. Not that this really makes them any better, but it's still a surprising result imo.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    >blissfully unaware of the issue
    >reads "Recent Rumors" by Sabina

Jesus fuck, a shitstorm of such magnitude is crazy, even by mabi community standards. It's kinda like drama is the only thing left in the game by now.
    Ah yes the bullshit that ever spews from Sabina's mouth. It's this and many other things that keep me from Mabinogi. It does seem very sketchy that a player would obtain this through honest means. It's in the GM's best interests of course to cover their own asses. In the end, the NA staff don't give a fuck about us. They only care about our wallets and squeezing them dry through gachapons.

"Through on-going investigations, we discovered the item was obtained by the player via clerical error."

Oh what a bunch of horseshit. The things that come out of their mouths. I don't trust them one bit. I have a feeling that KR put pressure on NA to do something about the situation as it had spilled over to the KR channels. Had KR not made a fuss of it, I highly doubt NA would have done anything.
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 02-21-2017 at 08:41 AM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    What's sad is that the uneducated player who doesn't really know much about the issue will probably think this is a good thing and that nexon is doing their job.

Mabination User Sunbeam007 the noob elemental master Sunbeam007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sunbeam007
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Solarforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I heard this on Ruairi server several times. What's so good about the Soluna Blade???

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    12xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam007 View Post
    I heard this on Ruairi server several times. What's so good about the Soluna Blade???
    Oh boy, where to start. . .http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Soluna_Blade

First off, it's a 2handed sword that can be used by any race. Look.At.Its.Stats.

You might notice the uhh, MASSIVE 150-260 BASE damage it has. And yes, that's BEFORE upgrades, it can be upgraded. I believe it also has bash enhancement and windmill enhancement. It also has normal attack speed, so it works perfectly for bash since bash is better with faster speed weapons. Let's see, what else. . .oh, it has a default piercing level of 1. That means you could put say, 67th floor on it to give it level 4 piercing like that. I'm guessing it has the same upgrades as the Fanatic Greatsword so that'd make it level 5 piercing (Meaning it ignores 40 defense and 25 protection of the monster it attacks everytime). Did I mention it can be special upgraded as well, reforged AND enchanted?

If you still aren't understand why it's so good, look at this for example. The Black Dragon Knight's Greatsword has similar base damage. Only thing is, it can't be upgraded. Or special upgraded. Or enchanted. Nor can elves wield it and it has a slow speed so it's not ideal for bash. That Soluna Blade is the most ridiculous weapon in the game and it took KR over 8 months just to make ONE of them.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sunbeam007
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Solarforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanm View Post

First off, it's a 2handed sword that can be used by any race. Look.At.Its.Stats.

You might notice the uhh, MASSIVE 150-260 BASE damage it has. And yes, that's BEFORE upgrades, it can be upgraded. I believe it also has bash enhancement and windmill enhancement. It also has normal attack speed, so it works perfectly for bash since bash is better with faster speed weapons. Let's see, what else. . .oh, it has a default piercing level of 1. That means you could put say, 67th floor on it to give it level 4 piercing like that. I'm guessing it has the same upgrades as the Fanatic Greatsword so that'd make it level 5 piercing (Meaning it ignores 40 defense and 25 protection of the monster it attacks everytime). Did I mention it can be special upgraded as well, reforged AND enchanted?

If you still aren't understand why it's so good, look at this for example. The Black Dragon Knight's Greatsword has similar base damage. Only thing is, it can't be upgraded. Or special upgraded. Or enchanted. Nor can elves wield it and it has a slow speed so it's not ideal for bash. That Soluna Blade is the most ridiculous weapon in the game and it took KR over 8 months just to make ONE of them.
    I can see why, but if I have it, I can sell it big time for gold. I am not interested in that weapon.... So good it will be good to make gold off it, as it's not common to obtain.
    For the honor of Sword Art Online!

IGN:Sunbeam007
    Server:Ruairi

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Sunbeam007
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    Solarforce
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Thumbs up

I can see why, but if I have it, I can sell it big time for gold. I am not interested in that weapon.... So good it will be good to make gold off it, as it's not common to obtain.
    For the honor of Sword Art Online!

IGN:Sunbeam007
    Server:Ruairi

Mabination User qaccy the succubus slayer
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    qaccy
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    qaccy
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    3x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

Your post reeks of salt. Hopefully you've calmed down a bit by now.

Anyway, why would you compare a weapon with upgrades to one that can't be upgraded? The BDK sword isn't even that good by its own merits. And regarding the 67th enchant, your wording implies that there are other +piercing enchants you can put on a non-lance weapon...such as?

Anyway, the tone of your post could stand to be a lot less needlessly condescending. This is definitely a bit of a necro post, but congratulations on being the subject of my first post on this forum in over two years. :)
    qaccy: Trollin' spellcheckers since 2002.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    that's a hell of a necropost. over something relatively small.

+ Reply to Thread