+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it possible to do this event without me losing my sanity? (Star Piece event)

Mabination User OniZero has just left the soul stream OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Is it possible to do this event without me losing my sanity? (Star Piece event)

(First of all, my objective on this event would be to at least get one nimbus then spend all the star points on Skill Seals 50)

You see, here's the thing, for me to do shadow missions i have to close the game while being on either Tara or Tailltean to log back in, get the mission and enter the shadow realm because the game crashes when i enter the mission if i ignore that and after doing the shadow mission i have to close the game and open it up to do another one even if it is the same otherwise the game will shut down when trying to enter in the shadow realm again.

So, is it easy to get star pieces or it takes a lot of tries to get one? Can you get more that one per Shadow Mission? Should i even try?

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    (First of all, my objective on this event would be to at least get one nimbus then spend all the star points on Skill Seals 50)

You see, here's the thing, for me to do shadow missions i have to close the game while being on either Tara or Tailltean to log back in, get the mission and enter the shadow realm because the game crashes when i enter the mission if i ignore that and after doing the shadow mission i have to close the game and open it up to do another one even if it is the same otherwise the game will shut down when trying to enter in the shadow realm again.

So, is it easy to get star pieces or it takes a lot of tries to get one? Can you get more that one per Shadow Mission? Should i even try?
    So basically, you gotta get to the altar, restart the game, do a mission, then restart and repeat?

You'd just have to do ideally a HM mission. Harder difficulty has a higher drop rate, and they aren't that rare. YOu only seem to get one per chest, at say an 80% rate or so.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yep that's the whole thing in a nutshell.

And i don't have to worry about the Nimbus anylonger, since either i let the scrapbook be dropped without knowing or i never got it in the first place after picking up my MC for the event.

I also don't have to worry about the event at all, since i went and obtained 5 broken star pieces but the whole thing started to get me, so... yeah...

The Lazy Kouki the aspiring sailor Kouki the aspiring sailor Kouki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Vetur
    Total Level
    1xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I would bring friends who are willing to donate their stars to you for the pet for it to go quicker. I wouldn't go through any further hassle for the seals, though, since you can just use adventure seals for them.
    Ruairi - Kohagura, Vetur, Peaness

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    It's ok, i somehow lost the book and i doubt i can get another also i would rather do events alone unless i am forced to partner with others due my nature of taking advantage of people (Actually that's why i am a solo-er)

Mabination User Decitus has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Even if you lost the book, if you're getting chisels you can still get skill training seals.

People are selling broken star pieces if running SMs are a pain for you. You can get 1 for around 40k on Alexina atm.

Mabination User tachiorz the golem slayer tachiorz's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Tachiorz
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Giant
    Guild
    Cluster
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    It's abit offtopic and I don't know your circumstances, but have you considered a slight upgrade?
    Symptoms shows that you probably lack memory and if your PC is an usual old desktop computer - upgrade going to be really cheap. Used DDR2 RAM (2gb) cost like 6$ where I live, and you can just ask friends around and get some RAM modules for free or bottle of beer.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    The place where i live is in a constant devaluation so, upgrading my computer now would cost like what a car used to cost either a few months ago or just last year and even getting paid is troublesome since sometimes you don't get paid in most of the jobs for what could be months to a year wether you work on a private company or for the government
    I hope i don't get in jail for stating this in public because from the government point of view i am making people feel restless/anxious and apparently that's a crime

Not that i am complaining or blaiming someone though
    Last edited by OniZero; 03-15-2017 at 04:47 PM.

The Lazy Kouki the aspiring sailor Kouki the aspiring sailor Kouki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Vetur
    Total Level
    1xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by OniZero View Post
    The place where i live is in a constant devaluation so, upgrading my computer now would cost like what a car used to cost either a few months ago or just last year and even getting paid is troublesome since sometimes you don't get paid in most of the jobs for what could be months to a year wether you work on a private company or for the government
    I hope i don't get in jail for stating this in public because from the government point of view i am making people feel restless/anxious and apparently that's a crime

Not that i am complaining or blaiming someone though
    Where do you live? D:
    Would buying online be cheaper for you than in a physical store? Or is it the currency that is making the cost an issue?
    Ruairi - Kohagura, Vetur, Peaness

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I don't really want to talk about where i live and yeah, it is, besides that, most of what we get here is imported, unless i want to buy something that has the quality of what is exported from china.

+ Reply to Thread