Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Question Noobie Needs Help Earning Money

Hallooo~

I had created my character the other night and I was wondering what are the best ways for earning money? Me not being strong at all, I feel like majority quests seem difficult and all. I am not that much of a patient person, I really don't want to take forever ranking skills to be strong enough for those better quests and things. Anywayssssssss, I was curious if anyone could teach me about some of the best ways of earning money. (if it reallllyyy comes down to ranking skills and stuff, is there a faster way for it?)

I doubt anyone is curious or cares but my handle is pleuvoir and I am on the Mari server.

Mabination User sdjlee has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Hey! Welcome to the game. I'm not a pro, there might be other ways to gain more money. Here are few methods that I know which might help you out.
    1. Do the generation quests. Those reward quite good amount for a beginner.
    2. If you can use real money to buy NX, buy fine reforges or gachapons and sell them in player shops.
    3. Commerce is good for gaining experience and gold but watch out for bandits. Better to do in groups.
    4. When you are able to do shadow missions, you can spam shadow missions to get money, exp.

+ Reply to Thread