+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [JP] Collab MabinogixNet-Juu no Susume (Recovery of an MMO junkie)

Mabination User OniZero the bear slayer at age 10 OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

[JP] Collab MabinogixNet-Juu no Susume (Recovery of an MMO junkie)

A new collab is arriving JP server and i have no idea what's about so, i apologize in advancefor such a shallow topic (Due utter lack of knowledge)

I got the info from here https://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201710040013/ Tried to use google translate and the only thing that it managed to spit up was Susumu Suzume and Neoto Suzuki... Not much... nvm seems that after enough filtering i got back "Net-Juu no Susume" or also "Recovery of an MMO junkie/Recommendation of the wonderful virtual life"

Trailer of the anime here

Seems that is a grown-up version of Umaru-chan besides that made a male character in an MMO... wait i forgot to plug in the headphones...

30 y/o NEET?... i'm confused is this another Himouto Umaru-chan or N.H.K. Ni Youkoso all over again?

All the screenshots that i got from the update announcement in onlinegamer.jp

Using a computer in mabinogi to play mabinogi... Not sure if.. Yo Dawg i head you like Mabinogi, so we put Mabinogi inside Mabinogi so you can be a NEET while being a NEET or We have to go deeper
    Last edited by OniZero; 10-05-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Dank Memes inside dank memes

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Just like last year's Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen collab, not a huge fanfare, but at least nothing fatal.... after couple of days. I mean, nothing as fatal as SAO event mission that they ended up locking all difficulty into beginner.

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    This anime is actually really fun. I'd love to see the event in NA.

Mabination User OniZero the bear slayer at age 10 OniZero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Thank you, now i know that the only prize is the bracalet that i'll probably-mostly-apparently-surely-incredibly-extremely-absolutely wont be given by RNG.

Taking a little salt out of that would be something akin to:

Thank you for researching on the event, it'll be perfect for players to focus on what they want to do from the get-go... despite probably most likely happening around summer of next year.

Mabination User Liesha has saved the goddess Liesha's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    JP Mabi
    Character
    Liesha
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Apricot
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    [QUOTE=OniZero;1299686]Thank you, now i know that the only prize is the bracalet that i'll probably-mostly-apparently-surely-incredibly-extremely-absolutely wont be given by RNG.

The event is about a week old and a bit now, and I've been coming across folks with the ring effect in tow at surprising rate (about once a day ^^;)

+ Reply to Thread