Ok, so i've started playing yesterday and until today the game used to crash with a "no enough memory" message after a while playing (like 40 mins or so) most of the time when entering a new location like my homestead for example. But it could happen anytime, not just when changing area.
It wasn't my ram then, because i've checked and it gets to 70% tops with 1,3 gb of 3,5 gb RAM.

Today, i was doing the fighter questline and everything went "normal" (with the usual crashes) until i got the quest in wich i need to go to Tara Castle. Ok, so i enter the area and it crashes, enter the game again and it crashes after 3s or so, then the same thing. So i restarted my computer and low the graphics and stuff to the min and don't know if it was because of this but it let mi stay in the game for a little longer. The problem now is that i can't enter the castle. It crashes EVERY TIME i try to enter with the same error message. This only happens in Tara and the castle.

My OS is Win10 32 bits x64. While searching for a solution i read posts from a couple years ago saying that mabi in 32 bits has problems with memory, i don't know if that's still a thing, so that may be the case. Is there any fix for this problem?

Also, i've tryied repairing the installation but it doesn't work. It downloads 13 mb every time but it doesn't fix anything.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english