Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

Heart Hullo!

Heya, hiya, g'morning, g'day, how ya doin', and all that.

I'm a new Mabinogi player, thought I might as well join a relevant forum or two. Looks like things are a bit quiet here, but I figured I'd poke my head in all the same. :)

About myself... I'm more or less a hopeless nerd. I consume Japanese media like crazy, and have been branching out toward Korean media as well. I love anime, and all of that, and am a bit of an Asian cinema fanatic - I've been going through a ton of Japanese and Korean movies lately, and have been enjoying the ever loving hell out of them. Beyond that, I'm part-time kpop trash, and full-time Love Live trash.

Let's see... other than that stuff, I enjoy hiking, occasional camping (wimpy camping, though - give me an RV with electricity, rather than a cold-ass tent), and cooking.

I'm a generally friendly sort, and don't tend to bite. I'm not entirely sure what else to say about myself, so I'll just leave it at that.

So yeah. Hi. Please treat me well, etc, etc, etc.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Welcome it's pretty much dead here but might find some useful info as a new player.

Mabination User Chel has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Thank you, thank you.

And... I did notice that, lol. But with that said, I've seen a fair number of forums recover from fairly apocalyptic seeming slumps in the past, so... miracles can happen, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, I'll be lurking about a bit regardless - since, as you said, there's probably a fair bit of information scattered about that I could make use of. ^^

+ Reply to Thread