Figured I'd share the news here cause finally something caught my attention enough to get me excited about giving Mabinogi another shot.
Korea has finally uncapped Rest, First Aid, Campfire, and Cooking all to rank 1!
Here's the details:
* Cooking Master Title now available.
* Ranking up Cooking will give mana.
* New cooking methods and tools have been added:
Pizza Making, Fermentation, Sous-vide, Carving
* New tools available from general store and cooking pets.
* 100 new food dishes have been added, some new dishes have new effect when consuming.
* 3 new cooking ingredients and 3 new fish have been added.
* Rank 1 Available, mana will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5 mana will be recovered when using rest skill, from Rank 1 potion poisoning relief effect will be added.
* Rank 1 Available, hp will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5 casting time decreases, from Rank 1 multiple first aid becomes possible.
* At Rank 2 to Rank 1, you can select either Eaven or Aodhan npc to proceed with quest line.
* Rank 1 Available, stamina will be gained on rank ups.
* From Rank 5, the appearance of campfire changes to bonfire. (Campfire kits won't change appearance)
* From Rank 5 you can incinerate Mini-Incense.
* From Rank 3, Fine Incense
* From Rank 1, Finest Incense
* Mini-Incense can be bought from healer's house, fine and finest can be made with handicraft.
* You can only burn one incense per bonfire, be careful not to burn the whole stack.
* You will receive a special effect when you rest for 1 minute, next to a Bonfire infused with Incense.
Vanilla Incense: HP, MP, SP recovery speed increase
Lavender Incense: Attack Delay reduction
Lemongrass Incense: Fishing Success Rate and Fishing Size Increase
Cherry Incense: Collection Speed increase (does not apply to metallurgy)
Cotton Incense: Production Success Rate increase
* The Grade of Incense you use alters the effect.
* Effects will last for 36 minutes or until you log out.
* If you sit by a different Incense Infused Bonfire, the new effect will overwrite your current one.
* You cannot get the same effect again from the same bonfire.
In addition to these changes they have also added 3 new Renown NPC's - Edern, Endelyon, and Eluned
You gain HP, MP, and stamina from these NPC's at random amounts. If you don't like the stats you get you can re-do level 50? I believe... it's a tad confusing
Max stamina, HP, and MP has been uncapped from 1500 > 2500
The rest is a rough google translate. If anyone can gleam something more meaningful and coherent from this be my guest.
Let the discussion and hype begin!Originally Posted by Nexon